Voting has reset for the month of December. Valucre is in the top 10 but we need to be in the top 3 if we want visitors to the topsite to see us the moment they land on the home page. So if you want to help new members discover Valucre, then vote for us daily.

Welcome to Valucre

Register now to gain access to the World of Valucre. Once you do, you'll be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You can ask questions before signing up in the pre-registration threadexplore the world's lore in the Valucre Overview, and learn all you need to know in five minutes by reading the Getting Started page.

• Announcements

• supernal

Vote for Valucre [January]   01/01/2017

Voting for the month of January is open on TopRPSites! Vote for Valucre daily and help new members searching for a place to roleplay discover the same joys you have in Valucre. You can vote daily, so make voting for Valucre a habit. Discussion thread
Magenta Flame

Question about roleplays

3 posts in this topic

I'm wanting to know where the roleplays actually are. I know you sign up for them here, but I still have no clue where to actually do them.

Tebo and supernal like this

1 hour ago, Magenta Flame said:

I'm wanting to know where the roleplays actually are. I know you sign up for them here, but I still have no clue where to actually do them.

Every board from Terrenus to Tellus Mater corresponds to the physical space of Valucre the planet. So if your thread or roleplay is taking place in a forest or a mountain in Genesaris, you'd put it in the Genesaris board. If it's a forest or mountain in Terrenus, you'd put it in the Terrenus board. If it's in a specific city, it would be the board of that city. So basically it's organized by container. To learn more about the world and the continents and see if you like one as a starting place more than the other, and keeping in mind that travel between them is possible and encouraged, check out our World overview: http://www.valucre.com/lore.html/world/valucre-overview/

Does that help?

Tebo likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor