BG = Before Gaia.
AO = After Odin.
The most recent events start at the top and work their way back in time as you go to the bottom of the timeline.
100 BG – 26 AO
- Terrenus enters into an armistice with Genesaris
- Terrenus engages in a war with Genesaris
- Eternal Night overtakes Valucre
- Odin, along with Edward Brown and Eustace Monroe, pioneers magi-technology. Terran military and government advances by leaps and bounds; with Lightning Rail and Warp Gate, the nation experiences an unprecedented golden age.
- Odin Haze establishes modern Gaianism and unifies Terrenus as Saint-King.
- Odin Haze leads a religious genocide against the Desecrators, who still have a demanding presence even after being formally disbanded over a hundred years prior, in a campaign known as the Crusades.
200 BG – 100 BG
- The false republic is exposed as an oligarchy and falls. Rumors have it that the Assassin's Guild was involved.
- Shawnee Glacier is discovered to be shrinking
- A sphinx is discovered to be guarding the pass in Hidden Valley
- The gauntlets of Zengi are discovered and sold
- Sheobrazi the Golemancer dies
300 BG – 200 BG
- Shawnee Glacier is discovered to be mystical ice
- There is growing religious unrest in the land
- An oligarchy posing as a republic is formed
- The Legion of Desecrators is disbanded; the few die-hard members remaining go into hiding
- The largest factions leftover from Levas's fallen monarchy go to war.
400 BG – 300 BG
- The Forbidding Hills are exposed as a Necropolis
- Two lovers die in each other’s arms during war-time; the Hills of Lost Hearts is formed
- Herbie casts a powerful sanctity spell on a forest, thereafter known as the Peaceful Woods
- Herbie, a mystical sage, isolates himself from civilization and takes residence in the Great Pine Barrens
- Two genius centaur twins, the Scudder’s Brothers, flee racism and populate the forests near their hometown of Weland
600 BG – 400 BG
- Zengi the Witch-King is destroyed
- Jason of the Lions, a great hero, dies fighting Zengi and is mourned nationwide
- Zengi casts Terrenus into a Dark Age
- Last Chance is made as a refuge for criminals
700 BG – 600 BG
- The Desecrators's current figurehead is assassinated
- King Levas is assassinated; the monarchy splits into provinces
- There is an epidemic with an infection rate of 21% and a mortality rate of 73%
- The King of the Fairies is disgusted by human nature and takes his kingdom into hiding
800 BG - 700 BG
- A terrible flood damages Casper. Tethys is first written about in mythological works
- The Desecrators are formed in worship of Zengi
- Levas the Cruel unites the territories under his iron fist
- Dragons are hunted and retreat from Valucre; those that stay behind hide or kill
1000 BG – 800 BG
- Successful assassination of Queen Ersela and Queen Hildena ends the matriarchal diarchy, dividing the nation into territories
- The Assassins’ Guild is formed
- A terrible famine sweeps the land
- The Witch-King Zengi invades the Great Pine Barrens and makes his stronghold. He begins a campaign of indiscriminate destruction