supernal

Updates: Canon & General

Created a terms and definitions document for Terrenus

Have updated a few articles with a Themes section, notably: hell's gate, blairville, tia, palgard, last chance and yh'mi

Likely more to come over time which I won't announce but this is me starting the work

Edited by supernal

Update to Barnstable Coast

The abyss gazes back: Hot on the trail of the Dead-Eye Monocle, the knight errant Cerik and his loyal steed Stormfire venture beneath the ocean. After exploring a sunken ship and some ruins, along with undergoing a series of battles, the duo lay claim to their prize. Taking some time for rest and relaxation, the duo soon return to their seemingly never-ending journey, the winds at their back as they seek their next quest.

An artifact is claimed!

Update to Hell's Gate

Consider the roots: A Gaian priest and two apprentices (Yates, Mae, and Kai, in that order) are on task to explore an underground access tunnel discovered by a commercial construction crew; a common enough task for an order of geomancers. Underground they discover a murder, the town of Anchorage with its stone-people, and a volatile religion with an ominous creed.

Update to Bi'le'ah

Added a basic procedurally generated map

Simplified some of the random effects by making the gravity effect and waterfall effect a "type", under which I added another range 

Added random encounter type

Update to Blairville

Devising a Pantheon - Hera: In this thread, Issac and Karilius discuss with each other the organization's (Prometheus Initiative) direction and plans for future projects, as well as the appointment of Issac as head of the Hera division.

Normally I wouldn't accept a canon entry to deal with things like organizational shifts (not because they aren't valid but because there's no need for it), which is something that the organization can track on their own lore, as opposed to documenting the consequences of actions taken by the organization on the greater setting - but as the player is intending this to be a platform from which they will launch additional initiatives, it made sense to include 

Edited by supernal

Update to Gaian Academy

Gestalt: A student named Cassandra collects a strange assortment of items then travels to the flooded catacombs with a friend in the middle of a stormy night. Here, she murders the friend, breaks the catacomb obelisk, and creates a monster with the power of a compressed hurricane. With this monster, who she names Novaculi, Cassandra destroys the residence buildings, the Academy Keep's Warp Gate, and damages a good portion of the transit station, before escaping to Ponkapoag's shore.

Consequences: The residence halls are defunct, and need to be repaired so students can sleep in them; transportation in and out of Deepview needs to be fixed

I would normally ask a player to have anything with wanton destruction be 1+ page (16 posts or more, including the canon post) but the quality of each post that CSL made, the fact that they put out an interest check inviting other players to resist or try and capture their character, and the fact that they handled the NPC resistance admirably when no players came about, had me skipping happily to make an exception

Enjoy!