Sign in to follow this  
.Perfume-of-Traitors.

-Future.Willing-

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=2]Greetings & Hail, I am new here though not so new to roleplay. I came across Valucre at the mention from a friend who writes here, and thought I would check it out for myself. Must say, that I am very much looking forward to the exchange of stories and the creativity of words forming like artwork on a page.

Anyhoo, that is about as good as its going to get from me. Chin'chin.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=2][I]Greetings neighbours...[/I]

[B]Supernal-[/B] Thank you for having me here. I must say I am quite impressed by the quality of writing here and the sense of community.
[B]Thaiis-[/B] The avatar, enticement and scary was actually the aim I was going for =) a contrast of innocent and guilty, the delightful thorn of sin to youth.
[B]Peppered- [/B]Hello, people just call me Dette's or Ode's. A dream to some and a nightmare to others, tee hee.
[B]AmazonMonk-[/B] I am very sure that I shall enjoy my stay here, this site came highly recommended.[/SIZE][/FONT]