Sign in to follow this  
Oljhin Akusao

Whispers Of A Moth [Quest - Open] Looking for interested players.

I intend on making some fairly vague and short posts about the whole travel thing. Travel has always bored me and there is no reason to have a bunch of long ass filler posts. So once we get to the interesting shit I'll uh start constructing better posts.

I'mma take on the roles of eagles and gargoyles so the NPC guards are completely under your control. Btw rumor has it that a few of them went to some school for wizardry and witchcraft.

[quote][COLOR=#333333]"Holy shit!" Ron's shouts blasted into the centaur's ear. Neither of them expected the enchanted arrows to be THAT enchanted.[/quote]

Lmfao, I don't know I find that so damn funny.[/COLOR]

Well homing capabilities would be useless. A mundane arrow homes in on the gargoyle and then bounces off. The ability to fly slightly further results in them still bouncing off the gargoyle. For increased penetration you'd need to boost the speed of the arrow. Chances are on impact the shaft of the arrow would break and mass would be loss causing the arrow to be less effective. So then you'd need two enchantments, one to increase speed, and one to re-enforce the arrow.

I think having the damn thing explode makes it much more useful.