Sign in to follow this  
Oniclymatic

For the experienced Writer.

[quote name='Acies ab Vesania']Actually, looks like [B]Onyclycic[/B] was supposed to be char 1, but I posted anyway, just to get the ball rolling. :)[/QUOTE]

Geez, I added you to the RP and this is how you repay me.

-Crosses arms-

[I]Hey folks, how are we doing today?

I am looking to start an RP based on the relationships of strangers who've just met. The objective is something simple killing a large monster. I don't want any "Apocalypse" characters. I'm certain we've all noticed these types of characters who seem to have an ability for every little thing. I'm okay with someone who knows a binding spell or how to spot a weakness, but nothing like meteor showers.

Now what I would like is a new flavor to the RP. Yeah I know I'm already saying "new flavor" before it begins, lol. But, what I mean is that I would like for someone who's very good at details to be the narrator. I don't want to know what's going on or how things could play out and none of the characters should have an idea either. So the one who chooses to narrate and play the monster, will not be a character in the RP. It's a simple task and it could mean alot of fun for alot of people. The post order should remain the same. Narrator > Character 1 > Character 2 > Character 3> Character 4> Narrator.

Can anyone make an epic monster and setting for RPers to fight and grow a relationship from? I'm expecting rivalries, love interests, betrayals, etc. If anyone is interested please let me know by posting here.

Also Narrator, if you find yourself with Writer's block or things to do, you can pass narration to another person who wants to play the narrator.

Post in Order.

So I, Oniclymatic, will be the first (situational) character to post. My character is one of those "I gotta know. Before I go." type of guys. So he'll join when the problem arrives.

[center]Life and it's Monster's
[url]http://www.valucre.com/showthread.php/18469-Life-and-it-s-Monsters[/url]
Narrator: Toren
[B][I]Monster: Ayden[/I][/B]

Character 1: Acies
Character 2: Spyfox
Character 3: Xaeroth
Character 4: Rin
Character 5: Oniclymatic (situation based.)

Possible for reinforcements. So let me know if you're interested!
Reinforcements (so far):
[I][B]s0m3thingr4nd0m
DelusionsofGrandar[/B][/I]

[/I][/center]

oh no, I just wanted to make sure it was still in order lol. still thinking some one up for this as well

Hey Ayden, come up with some monsters that would be plaguing some Munesh. Near the base of the mountain, this is for after the initial axebeaks I mentioned since I needed to give the first poster an answer. Do you want to play those when we leave the tavern?

I can play the axebeaks and any other monsters you can conjure up!!! It's not a problem!! I would appreciate a PM when you need me to post, since you guys are not close to heading out yet. I'll keep my eye on the thread, but sometimes I get a little busy!