Voting has reset for the month of March. Valucre is in the top 10 but we aim for the top 3 for maximum visibility when people land on the home page of the topsite. If you want to help new members discover Valucre, vote for us daily.

Welcome to Valucre

Register now to gain access to the World of Valucre. Once you do, you'll be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You can ask questions before signing up in the pre-registration threadexplore the world's lore in the Valucre Overview, and learn all you need to know in five minutes by reading the Getting Started page.

supernal

First Impressions

244 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! I'm Emlygil and I just signed up. It has been a while since I have rp'ed and I would love to pick it up again. I just found this site and looks really interesting! Also, I'm from the Netherlands and my English is pretty ok (if I say so myself), but I'm still improving. I will apologize in advance for grammar mistakes and wrong usage of words. 

I play d&d once a week, but I also love writing, so that is why I joined this site. I'm very excited to start!

Paroxysm and supernal like this

Posted (edited)

Hello, My name is Adriana and I am joining this site from quotev since my school blocked it and not this one, my name on quotev is www.https://quotev.com/MaryAzariaWinchester I love to role-play and have lots of ideas and am honestly hoping that I can find people who are more willing to role-play than they were on quotev. As well I hope that the community is more accepting and willing to help me instead of making fun of me. I enjoy role-playing several things from supernatural to 40's and everything else. I honestly hope to make friends and to help me to inspire my own stories that I am trying to write as well

Edited by AdriLynn
spelled lots wrong

We are a very welcoming community. I am sure you will find what you are looking for here.

This site though does not allow linking to other sites like you have in your post. 

I roleplayed one other time, when I was in middle school with my friend. And I don't think I was very good at it because I ended up just making my own characters talk to each other. But yesterday, someone submitted a video for a roleplay they were doing. Although I hadn't often roleplayed much, I thought about how cool it was that she had someone to write with, and to talk to. And I'm really anxious about talking to people, especially online (which is really weird), but I thought this would be a good way to practice and face my fear. So I began searching. At first, I found a couple of sites that seemed cool, but there weren't a lot of people in the group and I worried that the same thing that happened in middle school would happen again. So I searched some more. When I found this site, I was really impressed. It seemed a lot more different from the other sites I saw. It had this huge, vast world with different topics. I was a little daunted at first, but eventually I decided this was the site to join. And already, I feel like it was a good decision. I was a little confused at the interface, and how the front pages weren't actually the latest pages, but I feel like this is a pretty good site, and hopefully one I can get invested in. :)