Sign in to follow this  
Alice

Lord of the Rings, Interveiw with a Vampire, Wonderland

Anyone interested in playing in someone's world today? If so shoot me a message, ask questions, I am always down for it.

Lord of the Rings
Interview with a Vampire
Wonderland
Labyrinth
Demon/Angel
Vampire/Human
Slave/Master (Not in the sexy/kinky way. Edited by Alice

I might go for Lord of the Rings. I also play LOTRO as of recently, so if you want we can also rp there. Share the rent for a house, ya know?

LOTR is my favorite movie trilogy of all time, so it's quite astounding I didn't see this and jump on it. I guess I figured it would be taken by a ton of other people for the many ideas you have, but I guess I was wrong. It's funny. I have ideas like yours all the time on here, and no one notices except my close friends. Sad how Valucre never pays attention to our genius, huh?

Anywho, count me in for perhaps a mix of your two ideas. Lord of the Rings and Slave & Master is what I'm going for.

I like how you think, and I'd love to join in, I even used to roleplay on FB about me being a Gondorian scout. even had some ideas for roleplay about being a Gondorian scout. I had some ideas for roleplay too, think of this. gangs, guilds, clans, and tribes battling for domination over their territory, You have gangs who arrange alliances and fights againsts with eachother, and you can make up rules for fighting. Own streets and buildings as they become your income ( NO drugs).