Sign in to follow this  
GodlyUnderdog

___<(@_@<) (/\@_@/\) (>@_@)>___

I'm not back as in the writing aspect unfortunately, but I will visit from time to time.

Had a huge setback IRC, loss of job. Ouch. It's given rise to a process of information intake on a level that I haven't accomplished since...ever. Which metaphorically speaking makes me a Kakuna working toward being a Beedrill. Slice the words, add a little reality in which the sentence becomes "which makes me a ____ working toward being a ____."

So here I am, dropping in to say "Hello Starshine, the Moon is brilliantly lit tonight above the dark clouds in the sky. Perhaps in the sun we will see the stars." Or something along those lines. Understanding comes from structure analysis comes from division comes from observation comes from input variables comes from external source comes from input variables comes from perception comes from mentality comes from awareness comes from consciousness comes from understanding...