Cordeliane

Roles open in Nvengaria in the Noble houses.

I will be doing a gathering/Ball of sorts, a welcome for Wes and an announcement of the impending marriage, since it is not common knowledge that the Princess Alanna is to wed Ethan. Just need to get the thread to a spot where he is introduced to the king, then Shades and I can stepp back from it, do the ball then go back to it to take Alanna to Ethan.

[url]http://www.valucre.com/showthread.php/20661-Sperare-Gabriel-and-Annalie[/url]

Here are my Baron and his little sister. Is there anything that I need to edit, and is this how you meant for the prophecy to work or did I misinterpret it?

Indeed it does. I made a language surrounding the culture of the Swele, a species of my own creation. In Swele Eselt means Ice. Icy was my nickname in roleplays long past, back when I was in the sixth grade. I liked the word, and it's various references, so I kept it.

Oh nice. I was actually reading up on your island. I love it. Not my cup of tea at the moment but I love that you keep politics and war close to each other. I was reading your chaos in the system thread, is there a reason it's suddenly dropped off? Looks like you had a fantastic roll going there.

Thanks.

Yeah, a friend of a person who was unhappy with me decided to hold it against me. No worries. I'll continue when I find a replacement. That particular rp must go on, it's a vital part of Gesen's story line.

Oh, that's a shame. I might have to have a character visit or something at a later date. I'm trying to get some roots in Terrenus really, I just couldn't resist jumping in with Nvengaria, such a large number of PCs that form a court. Love it.

Have you RPed at all in Terrenus? Any points of interest I might have missed in my skimming?

Indeed.

My first rp was actually in Terrenus. It was with Faustus and .....Rivermane? I think. We went into the Forgotten Wood to retrieve something, well, Faustus was retrieving something. Rivermane was along for the ride, and my character was looking to escape someone that was following her.

I like Terrenus, but I feel more comfortable in Genesaris. Not to mention my island is here. Last Chance is a lovely place to go adventuring, Blaurg is a place that anyone can chill in, and there are so many interesting landmarks. I've always wanted to take an expedition crew across Terrenus but I feel like it will turn out like every other expedition that's been started, it'll get part of the way then flop. Maybe at some point you, my friend Toren, and I could grab a fourth and fifth person and see what happens. It'd be interesting, and I'm sure if we hired a storyteller it'd be even more so.

[url=http://www.valucre.com/showthread.php/14141-Seyntaubeyn-Clara]Clara Seyntaubeyn[/url] - She isn't Nvengarian, though. She's Iselyrian and of noble descent. Her great, great, great, times gods knows how many grandmother is Ursula Seyntaubeyn, the daughter of the man who created the Order of the New Dawn.