Cordeliane

Roles open in Nvengaria in the Noble houses.

Nice, not as fleshed out as I was anticipating. I was thinking something a little more in depth and sinister. I'm making a character based on my own interpretation of Amazons, but of course it's two lines of a legend. Not all that in depth either. Hmm. I'll have to think on it, I almost want to submit a new species to the bestiary. *opens word document and begins brainstorming*

Yeah, I tried to keep the description of the Felyne society as basic as possible while still giving out enough details that people would understand/know about them, but be able to add their own creative juices to the mix.

You should definitely add to the bestiary! The more, the better.

[url]http://www.valucre.com/content.php/738-Nvengaria[/url]

That is my lore for Nvengaria, just create a character you like making sure to follow the basic guide lines. and Let me know which position you are taking. the last Open barony? or one of the siblings/children to the lords. ANd yes you can be an Archer. I have not put them up but there are royal guards as well. I am still working it out, you could be the Royal Hunter. Somebody who hunts for the kings feasts and stuff like that.