Cordeliane

Roles open in Nvengaria in the Noble houses.

Fantastic! Nice to have you in on this, macabre. I love reading your posts, particularly Valkyr. He reminds me of my uncle, except less in love with beer and more badass.

I see. looks like Merele tried to keep it going for a while but ultimately failed, pity. Anywho, I see you're taking Pinecrest. Have you got your character made yet?

I have a character that would work perfectly here :). I was just wondering if any nobles need a daughter or any other type of female relative. She would actually even work as a lady-in-waiting if there is such a position.

I know I would be happy to take on volunteers for noble family. It would save me some trouble over writing the whole shebang myself. Pinecrest is a forested region, strong in agriculture, and the Baron von Kraj is an older gentleman, very traditional/old guard style. Haven't gotten to the family part just yet.. :D

Yay! So would Baron von Kraj like a 15 year old daughter? Age can be changed if needed, I promise she is well behaved and won't cause too much trouble. :)

Ah ha! The perfect age to begin forcing marriage! Lol, not really. But it remains a plot option, Mina is big into weddings -__- but sure. I think that would be quite alright. Feel free to get a hold of me through PM or IM with any questions you have. If you are looking to jump into a thread soon. Check out the Nvengaria Founding Fair thread. It is open to all Nvengarian characters. (i would link it, but I'm mobile)

Weddings can be fun when there is cake. I'll probably message you later just to flesh out some details, like history and if they get along (like anyone can get along with a teenage girl). Then I shall post at the Fair, but for now I will sleep. :D

Sounds like a good Idea. The only reason I did not have the barons with children was because I did not know what age people would make them.