Noko

Noko - Roll a Random Encounter Check

[B][SIZE=4]Where is NOKO? [/b][/size][SIZE=1](holy crap, she hasn't posted, wtfbbq)[/SIZE]

[spoiler]Go to the last entry to see Noko's latest offline 'adventure'!

Please keep in mind that even in my best schedule, I aim to post in each thread once a week, sometimes twice. I'm not a speed poster.[/spoiler]
[hr][/hr]
1d20 : [b]1[/b]

Doh.

Some of you may know that I have a job which can be somewhat chaotic; this can result in me being less busy at times (I never really have 'free time', I'm just less busy), or can result in a sudden, swarming, killer-bee-like assault of ' Things That Need To Be Done Now[SIZE=1][SUP]TM[/SUP][/SIZE] '.

That was last week. It was [b]super[/b] fun, but, now it's over. Or, in the words of our Immortal Tank Girl, "It's been swell, but the swelling's gone down."

Almost.

Expect me to catch up in a few days, please touch base with me if I haven't caught up with you by end-of-day Wednesday. Edited by Noko
Commas; commas nowhere.

Party health : Low!

We've had a bit of a health incident at my house that is going to slow me down for a bit as I rearrange my schedule to accommodate for my house mate's downtime.

Please be patient. I am posting- I'm just a bit slower. :)

[quote name='DrS1n'][roll0]

Wut

How you do dis magic[/QUOTE]
It's (roll)dicedsides(/roll), but replace the () with []. Ex: (roll)1d6(/roll) or (roll)1d20(/roll)

Fair warning, I have noticed (and so has poor Sikis1312) that it likes to roll 1s, so if that's your failure number.. you're going to have a bad time ;)

You know, Therio said the same thing but when I used it I get a pretty even spread and when I saw it being used in a thread I am GMing, they got more higher rolls than lower ones.

Could be fate being fickle, or it could be that the randomization code the dice uses is bad. I hope it's the first and a gambler's perceptual bias :(

[quote name='supernal']Could be fate being fickle, or it could be that the randomization code the dice uses is bad. I hope it's the first and a gambler's perceptual bias :([/QUOTE]
I'm sure it's that. Fate and I have a long and tangled relationship.

You know, I didn't realize how many curve balls life throws until I started this thread...

At any rate, I had to say goodbye to one of my cats this weekend, so I'm going to take a day or so and reflect. I hope all of you and yours are doing well.

[quote name='Noko']50% better overnight! I'm fucking magic, even without a bagel bite.

I[B] won't be playing the harp anytime soon[/B], but typing doesn't make me want to die.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but you play the harp too? +400000000 admiration.

What time is it... ?

[SIZE=4][b]VACATION TIME[/b][/SIZE]

I'm off from October 14th through the 24th. In reality, I wouldn't expect that I'll be online until the 29th or so, since I'm unwisely flying back home and going to work the next day. I'll have no steady internet access where I'm heading, so while I may find time to sneak something in here or there, I wouldn't count on it.