Voting has reset for the month of May. Valucre is in the top 10 but we aim for the top 3 for maximum visibility when people land on the home page of the topsite. If you want to help new members discover Valucre, vote for us daily.

Valucre

Register now to gain access to the World of Valucre. Once you do, you'll be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You can ask questions before signing up in the pre-registration threadexplore the world's lore in the Valucre Overview, and learn all you need to know in five minutes by reading the Getting Started page.

supernal

Terrenus Military OOC/Chatter

439 posts in this topic

the soldier [URL="http://www.valucre.com/showthread.php/23558-Levett-Hugh?p=330314#post330314"]Hugh Levett[/URL] is deceased. See this thread and more specifically this post : [URL]http://www.valucre.com/showthread.php/23690-A-True-Adventurer-is-Heroic!-(Quest)?p=347643&viewfull=1#post347643[/URL]

From a RP standpoint, how open are these tasks? How exposed? How hard to find?

From an RP standpoint, you can consider any task listed here as having enough intel to warrant suspicion. I include some intel in the task itself, but feel free to ask in case I think of more I didn't want to bog the listing down with. But take Casper as an example. For the BSTO, I include that people have gone missing. That's info that your character can go into the mission knowing. Whereas for the Full Deck merely calls for an investigation. I know it is owned by the Dead but don't think the Terrenus military does (yet), and would hope that mission would either bring something/someone down or gather enough information for a second strike (for example).

Moved relevant Org info into new thread linked in first post.

Moved this thread to WC OOC.

Renamed for chatter.

Aggie Green is now Private Aggie Green.

You can put him down in F.I.S.T. for the moment.  I admit it's tentative, as I'm still learning both about Valucre and the military.  His original concept was to be in Operations, but I realize that I've been consistently role-playing him as Military Intelligence. (Oxymoron though that might be on Earth.) 

And so F.I.S.T.

He's currently engaged in the official Marlboro Keep assignment.