Sign in to follow this  
Rima

-Please help me-

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]Hello,
Rima's my name.
Well, you can name a nick for me if you like xD (Gimme one?)

Erm..Sorry to say that my english wasn't that good T.T
I love learning, any new things would be ok.
And, this is the worst thing about me. My friends told me that I'm a Masochist o.0
Am I?
[/FONT]

I think it's fairly impossible to tell if you're a masochist, and in what context and to what degree, based off of just a single post. But I'll say this. If you're looking for roleplay, then you've come to the right place! And if you're in the market for some help, if our friendly community doesn't get to you first, then my Outreach team is sure to set you straight and answer any of your questions.

For now let me just say give the FAQ a read: [url]http://www.valucre.com/content.php/892-Valucre-FAQ[/url]

And welcome to Valucre :)

[quote name='spacegy4']Welcome to Valucre!~[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rin']welcome aboard[/QUOTE]
Thanks to you too :) Your username looks nice

[quote name='supernal']I think it's fairly impossible to tell if you're a masochist, and in what context and to what degree, based off of just a single post. But I'll say this. If you're looking for roleplay, then you've come to the right place! And if you're in the market for some help, if our friendly community doesn't get to you first, then my Outreach team is sure to set you straight and answer any of your questions.

For now let me just say give the FAQ a read: [URL]http://www.valucre.com/content.php/892-Valucre-FAQ[/URL]

And welcome to Valucre :)[/QUOTE]
Thank you for your helping :D I really wanted to RP here.

[quote name='witness']<_< Well, do you derive pleasure from pain?

Also, welcome.[/QUOTE]

Yes 0.0 How'd you know that?
And Thank you xD

[quote name='Rima']Yes 0.0 How'd you know that?
And Thank you xD[/QUOTE]

It's the definition of masochism, dear.

Welcome to Valucre. I am one of Carlos's (Supernal's) darling Outreach members and I would be more than happy to help you get started role playing here. If you have any questions, feel free to refer to any of us of the Outreach staff. You can send one of us a private message, you can post your questions in this thread, and you can even post your questions in a thread of their own. Once you've read the frequently asked questions, walkthrough, and any other materials you feel you need to acquaint yourself, you should check the Open Threads Listing in the Water Cooler. It is just as it sounds. A list of open role plays.

So yeah,
Happy role playing.

[quote name='supernal']I think it's fairly impossible to tell if you're a masochist, and in what context and to what degree, based off of just a single post. But I'll say this. If you're looking for roleplay, then you've come to the right place! And if you're in the market for some help, if our friendly community doesn't get to you first, then my Outreach team is sure to set you straight and answer any of your questions.

For now let me just say give the FAQ a read: [url]http://www.valucre.com/content.php/892-Valucre-FAQ[/url]

And welcome to Valucre :)[/QUOTE]

This man speaks the truth! Absolute, certifiable truth.

A simple question and answer session could gauge the masochism, or just break out some shackles. However, I digress! The FAQ that supernal linked above is the best resource for getting started here on Valucre. If you are still having trouble making sense of things, or have remaining questions, feel free to contact myself or any other members of the Outreach team. We are more than happy to help you get settled, and get some roleplay going.

Welcome!

edit: DAMMIT.... you got me musician, you got me...

[quote name='aSimpleMusician']It's the definition of masochism, dear.

Welcome to Valucre. I am one of Carlos's (Supernal's) darling Outreach members and I would be more than happy to help you get started role playing here. If you have any questions, feel free to refer to any of us of the Outreach staff. You can send one of us a private message, you can post your questions in this thread, and you can even post your questions in a thread of their own. Once you've read the frequently asked questions, walkthrough, and any other materials you feel you need to acquaint yourself, you should check the Open Threads Listing in the Water Cooler. It is just as it sounds. A list of open role plays.

So yeah,
Happy role playing.[/QUOTE]
I see......

[quote name='carrionjackal']This man speaks the truth! Absolute, certifiable truth.

A simple question and answer session could gauge the masochism, or just break out some shackles. However, I digress! The FAQ that supernal linked above is the best resource for getting started here on Valucre. If you are still having trouble making sense of things, or have remaining questions, feel free to contact myself or any other members of the Outreach team. We are more than happy to help you get settled, and get some roleplay going.

Welcome!

edit: DAMMIT.... you got me musician, you got me...[/QUOTE]

Wow?Carrion?Jackal?I don't know what to call you :P Anyway, thanks for the greeting.

[quote name='carrionjackal']edit: DAMMIT.... you got me musician, you got me...[/QUOTE]

Haha! And the battle becomes two-sided! :P

[quote name='Rima']Wow?Carrion?Jackal?I don't know what to call you :P Anyway, thanks for the greeting.[/QUOTE]

I just call him Jackal.

Actually, we all call him CJ. In other news, I wouldn't call learning masochism unless you're learning physics(heh). But hey, if you really do derive that good ol' pleasure from pain, you're certainly a masochist. In other news, the weather is a little cloudy, but we should have bright shining rays by the afternoon, on each of them a member of Valucre welcoming new members en masse as per usual. And back to the usual. Welcome to Valucre.