Valucre
Pasion Pasiva

Veelos Event - Fete Ghede [Interest/Sign Up/Info Thread]

i got drunk, so, "end of the night" is uhh nowish

we are actually in good shape to transition smoothly and quickly into ending the event

i work a pretty rough schedule these days so the soonest i'll be able to post is probably going to be over the weekend, but i can (and probably will) toss up a post on saturday or sunday that will wrap up my character's (and really the king's in general because i don't think steven will be exiting the limper) role in the thread. 

in order to do that he will be completing the first stage of the ritual. now initially we were going to have fishing hole/warehouse battle stuff then transition into uncovering the REAL source of the madness but in the interests of time we'll just do something like when d'eon completes the ritual either quinn or jin or whoever will sense or scry or whatever his location and the good guys can converge on the first desecrator in the graveyard because that's the real lynchpin of the madness. the banda is inert and only [i]activated[/i] by the desecrators, so, destroy the original desecrator, the whole night ends.

i'll be slipping away in that post too, so, rather than impose arbitrary casualties and damage on the city i'll leave that aspect largely to you and roen, gabi, so you can easily fit the transition into the new thread you'll be making with the black queen.