Pasion Pasiva

Veelos Event - Fete Ghede [Interest/Sign Up/Info Thread]

Okay awesome, that's exactly the kind of info I was after. I need to head to work in a few hours, but i'll endeavour to either post tonight or Monday, in order for Jin to (finally) find the source of/link to the ritual, and bring things to a close on that end. I imagine then he can send a message to Gabi somehow, in order for her to send more soldiers (lol), or something, and begin the cleanup of Veelos.

He can send a message but she wont be able to get it due to her current location during all of this. However, before her predicament she did send reinforcements to Veelos, which realistically, would probably arrive a two or three days after this event. But Veelos is next door to the Crown Gates (no lore on this yet sorry), and that's a big military stronghold so they could have reinforcements within a couple of hours, if anyone send word (I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility to say that the city guard did just that). 

After this event is finished Gabriela goes missing for a week. Road of Bones is taking Place a week after this, when Gabriela finally manages to make her way to Veelos. So she wont actually be arriving at Veelos for at least a week and a half after this all took place. Realistically, I think that should make her look pretty fucking terrible. >_>

It will be fun to see how the heroes react to that. 

However, she's not really-- well, a "good guy" anymore, so to speak. Not in the sense that she's a defender of Veelos anymore (or is she?). Either way, Gabi mentioned something about an elite guard coming in to tie this off since the fighting is over and in our (Alexei and I's) next post, we'll be leaving. If you were intending to wait for her, I think it's safe to say that you're free to just go ahead and post. Her post won't really alter anything too dramatically.

Edited by King

I threw up a post having Jin arrive at the graveyard to tackle the Banda's source/stop the ritual (as previously mentioned by West), though was unsure if you wanted to Roleplay out that fight, or if the 'first desecrator' was just an NPC I could slay lol. If it's the latter I can just add something on to the end of my post assassinating them to help tie this thread up, if you guys like.

Edited by -Jin-

if i remember, the banda monster is actually at the warehouse, not the graveyard

edit: was thinking one thing, my fingers typed another Edited by Alexei

I threw up a post having Jin arrive at the graveyard to tackle the Banda's source/stop the ritual (as previously mentioned by West), though was unsure if you wanted to Roleplay out that fight, or if the 'first desecrator' was just an NPC I could slay lol. If it's the latter I can just add something on to the end of my post assassinating them to help tie this thread up, if you guys like.

uhm, well, the event that would have led jin to the graveyard... hasn't happened yet because that was supposed to be my post, but whatever

the desecrator is an artifact. as above, details will be... in my post. or could be easily found by reading pale libations. 

Edited by blood soaked earth

uhm, well, the event that would have led jin to the graveyard... hasn't happened yet because that was supposed to be my post, but whatever

the desecrator is an artifact. as above, details will be... in my post. or could be easily found by reading pale libations.

Ah ok my bad, though that's why I deliberately left the last portion of my post open ended, and just had Jin arrive at the location (without actually doing anything). Feel free to describe the desecrator in more detail, and let me know how you want the rest of the scene to go down.