The Crippler

Tavern of Legend OOC - archived 2019-01-01

(( Pumafreedom, could you please not God-RP?- I understand Alex being able to knock Crow down in surprise then get a few punches in, but I doubt he'd fall for it again ))

----admin edit----

On 3/19/2018 at 8:38 AM, supernal said:

Hey all. Since Acies is super busy I talked to the other board leaders about doing a rotating weekly shift type thing to interact with the new members and throw a spotlight onto our areas. So expect to see some new-old faces around these parts and hope we can help out 

TOL Mentors: supernal, ODSTDragon

((Skout not to be mean but you might wanna fix your last post you made... I kinda have Luke already fighting the elite so umm... Could you at least change it a little))

(OOC:Exactly how do you want be to fix it? Shall Alex attack the elite a different way or will he not attack at all?) Edited by Skout64

Nevermind skout... sorry for any trouble... we can proceed as normal

(OOC: No, it's fine, are you sure you don't want it changed?) Edited by Skout64

Jade took the shirt and put it on over her flannel. "Thank you Mister Alex. Now time for something to die." She ran after some little ones before jumping in the air, turning into a puma, and landing on them. She let out a fierce roar and started to bite some enemies that were still left. "This hurts so bad but I don't want them to live anymore."
Luke was still punching the leader not moving it. "Damn this thing is strong. I might want to leave it be." He ran to Phantom and quickly got a pair of knuckles from him. "Now I attack." Luke charged back at the leader at went to punching it again and again and again. "Now I know you're taking damage from me. I'm way to strong to not inflict pain when using knuckles."

(OOC: all the little ones have been exterminated as stated by Art, you may want to edit your post)

Jade took the shirt and put it on over her flannel. "Thank you Mister Alex. Now time for something to die." She ran after some little ones before jumping in the air, turning into a puma, and landing on them. She let out a fierce roar and started to bite some enemies that were still left. "This hurts so bad but I don't want them to live anymore."

Luke was still punching the leader not moving it. "Damn this thing is strong. I might want to leave it be." He ran to Phantom and quickly got a pair of knuckles from him. "Now I attack." Luke charged back at the leader at went to punching it again and again and again. "Now I know you're taking damage from me. I'm way to strong to not inflict pain when using knuckles."

(OOC: all the little ones have already been exterminated as stated by Art, you may want to edit your post :3)