The Crippler

Tavern of Legend OOC - archived 2019-01-01

3 minutes ago, Lilja said:

Ups, sorry. Am I keeping you too busy? I'll be out of your hair soon enough and out questing. 

Not at all and no worries! Being able to NPC for quests is more “nice to have”. Manning the primary TOL is a “must have”. It’s more in the threads I’ve taken up outside of TOL. I usually stick to 5 and am now in 8. Got a little too ambitious 

On 11/2/2018 at 4:23 PM, supernal said:

Not at all and no worries! Being able to NPC for quests is more “nice to have”. Manning the primary TOL is a “must have”. It’s more in the threads I’ve taken up outside of TOL. I usually stick to 5 and am now in 8. Got a little too ambitious 

Don't spread yourself too thin there. Splitting oneself in too many pieces didn't work well for Voldemort, either.

I think the holidays might have gotten away from @Avvercus

But I also see that @Higuu is currently engaged in a roleplay outside of the TOL and that so far there aren't any other people posting

Higuu - would you like me to reply to your TOL post or are you fine with your current RP and I can drop a time/weather transition?

@supernal, I'm fine with any change. I'm waiting for others to post, and nobody has. I guess I'll hop back in if Avvercus comes back, but otherwise I guess I'm just gonna.. Abandon it? I don't want to, but unless someone interacts with me first, I don't really... Have any ideas for TOL.

8 hours ago, Avvercus said:

@Higuu

Apologies for the formatting. I wrote that reply on my phone. 

Meh, fine, whatever. I write mine on a tablet every day. :/ 

Yeah but now since I'm doing a bit of a "quest", would I create a separate thread with info indicating that it is connected to the TOL S3 thread? You know, to keep clutter away from the main thread. It would probably be a shorter thread than anything I've ever done before, because I actually have a clear goal, haha. 

Opinions, @supernal; @Avvercus; or anyone else who may become involved?