The Crippler

Tavern of Legend OOC - archived 2019-01-01

5 minutes ago, Higuu said:

Wait. Where IS the TOL? Like, in the world. What city?... Because if I create a thread, I need the city name.. So I can put it in the right place... Hhhhhh....

To quote the first post of the IC: 

“You come to a location said to be the corner of all existence, the point between the world of Valucre and all other possibilities. There sits a quaint structure, small and unassuming.”

It doesn’t really “exist” inside of the “world”. It isn’t on the world map. The TOL is just a conceit we use to allow this sort of interaction while avoiding favoritism towards any one section of the site by placing it in this or that country 

3 hours ago, supernal said:

To quote the first post of the IC: 

“You come to a location said to be the corner of all existence, the point between the world of Valucre and all other possibilities. There sits a quaint structure, small and unassuming.”

It doesn’t really “exist” inside of the “world”. It isn’t on the world map. The TOL is just a conceit we use to allow this sort of interaction while avoiding favoritism towards any one section of the site by placing it in this or that country 

*scree* all right so then where do I put it :|

2 minutes ago, Higuu said:

*scree* all right so then where do I put it ?

Any generally related tavern stuff goes in the tavern of legend thread. It’s meant to act as a hub for the encompassing area. If you’re going after one of the quests then you’d place the thread in the TOL Quest board 

no scree no scree is fine is fine 

3 minutes ago, Syxanthie said:

@supernal

Sorry if I am dumb, where will I/we post the new thread once we end the tavern piece.

@Kelenon

I have no issues doubling up as npc's or extra characters/bad guys ?, although I would never refuse assistance in that department.

Fair question. I recently shifted some TOL stuff around and forgot to update permissions. You should now be able to start a new topic in the tavern of legend board for your quest 

On 12/27/2018 at 2:42 AM, supernal said:

Hey @Kelenon

Saw your question. Per the note in the post I made above you’ll be handling the NPC between the two of you (or three if you get another player) 

@supernal Roger that!

22 hours ago, Syxanthie said:

@supernal

Sorry if I am dumb, where will I/we post the new thread once we end the tavern piece.

@Kelenon

I have no issues doubling up as npc's or extra characters/bad guys ?, although I would never refuse assistance in that department.

@Syxanthie Sure, I think we'll work this out but after the New Year as I'll be away for a couple of days.