Voting has reset for the month of March. Valucre is in the top 10 but we aim for the top 3 for maximum visibility when people land on the home page of the topsite. If you want to help new members discover Valucre, vote for us daily.

Welcome to Valucre

Register now to gain access to the World of Valucre. Once you do, you'll be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You can ask questions before signing up in the pre-registration threadexplore the world's lore in the Valucre Overview, and learn all you need to know in five minutes by reading the Getting Started page.

The Crippler

Tavern of Legend OOC

2,055 posts in this topic

(( Pumafreedom, could you please not God-RP?- I understand Alex being able to knock Crow down in surprise then get a few punches in, but I doubt he'd fall for it again ))

((Not God-RP he is a cheetah therefore he is fast and strong like one but i can edit it so Jade prevents it.))

((Untrue I think the bouncer, Night, is in the sparring room with steampunkengineer.))

(Guys im new... please help me. Do i just put my character in? Does he have to be from a certain era? No character sheets?)

((You can read the very first page of this and see what Acies said, it will fill you in. As for your first question the answer is yes the next two is a no.))
B2BBear likes this

((Skout not to be mean but you might wanna fix your last post you made... I kinda have Luke already fighting the elite so umm... Could you at least change it a little))

(OOC:Exactly how do you want be to fix it? Shall Alex attack the elite a different way or will he not attack at all?) Edited by Skout64

Nevermind skout... sorry for any trouble... we can proceed as normal

Nevermind skout... sorry for any trouble... we can proceed as normal

(OOC: No, it's fine, are you sure you don't want it changed?) Edited by Skout64

I'm sure skout it can stay... I write as I think and i couldn't think of anything to respond to your post.. I do now though

OOC: This sort of out of character discussion would be best handled in private messages.

(Okey dokey.)

Jade took the shirt and put it on over her flannel. "Thank you Mister Alex. Now time for something to die." She ran after some little ones before jumping in the air, turning into a puma, and landing on them. She let out a fierce roar and started to bite some enemies that were still left. "This hurts so bad but I don't want them to live anymore."
Luke was still punching the leader not moving it. "Damn this thing is strong. I might want to leave it be." He ran to Phantom and quickly got a pair of knuckles from him. "Now I attack." Luke charged back at the leader at went to punching it again and again and again. "Now I know you're taking damage from me. I'm way to strong to not inflict pain when using knuckles."

(OOC: all the little ones have been exterminated as stated by Art, you may want to edit your post)

Jade took the shirt and put it on over her flannel. "Thank you Mister Alex. Now time for something to die." She ran after some little ones before jumping in the air, turning into a puma, and landing on them. She let out a fierce roar and started to bite some enemies that were still left. "This hurts so bad but I don't want them to live anymore."

Luke was still punching the leader not moving it. "Damn this thing is strong. I might want to leave it be." He ran to Phantom and quickly got a pair of knuckles from him. "Now I attack." Luke charged back at the leader at went to punching it again and again and again. "Now I know you're taking damage from me. I'm way to strong to not inflict pain when using knuckles."

(OOC: all the little ones have already been exterminated as stated by Art, you may want to edit your post :3)

OOC: Art I was kinda hoping you would say that because it would mean Sophitia can now only use one arm.

(I can't tell which parts of that were spoken and what was simply felt)