Swanky and Moo Moo

-crawls out of a hole-

( ノ゚Д゚) -is terrible at introductions-

Hey guys, I'm Swanky and Moo Moo! You can call me Swanky or Swank for short (to honest, I don't really care).

Uhm. 

What else am I supposed to say. 

(・□・;)

Please take care of me!

Edited by Swanky and Moo Moo

a2ca08d19219364f96a75393b05ff049.jpg

Your journey begins wherever you would like it to. I didn't post in The Tavern, and I'm still fairly new here. So whatever floats your boat, darlin'.

Edited by carmen

Forgot to add, the place is also on fire and one of those fire creatures is a giant monster/dog who can kill the most skilful of knights with his breath. There is also the leader of the attack who is immune to everything that's not magic.

Forgot to add, the place is also on fire and one of those fire creatures is a giant monster/dog who can kill the most skilful of knights with his breath. There is also the leader of the attack who is immune to everything that's not magic.

That would've been some useful information if I had bothered to check this thread again before posting in the Tavern.  ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

And cool, Aiden is proficient in both magic and close-hand combat, so I think he'll be fine.

That would've been some useful information if I had bothered to check this thread again before posting in the Tavern.  ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
And cool, Aiden is proficient in both magic and close-hand combat, so I think he'll be fine.

It sucks for my character as he sacrifices magic for more practice at sword fighting and crossbow shooting *which makes him better then almost everyone when it comes to fencing and just overall sword fighting

It sucks for my character as he sacrifices magic for more practice at sword fighting and crossbow shooting *which makes him better then almost everyone when it comes to fencing and just overall sword fighting

Well that just makes things more exciting, no? If he has knowledge and some experience in spell-breaking, he'd probably fare pretty well in

comparison to other melee characters. Anti-magic characters are the best, I tell ye.

Well when It comes to defeating the leader, I said that my character stabbed the leader twice after the leader was weakened by water them shooting it in the head with a crossbow, a moderator said it did absolutely nothing, the stabs just bounced off and the arrow split into tons of pieces, leaving splinters everywhere.

Then perhaps we need to gather a few people. I'm thinking of weapon enchantment or using poison somehow. If an opening can be created

where someone can breach the outer defenses of the boss and inflict some kind of wound deep enough to bleed, we could use that to our advantage, 

as that area would be more prone to attacks - specifically, physical and ranged ones. By using a weapon enchantment to temporarily make a

weapon more...magical, your character - with his skills - would be able to create that opening AND poison the foe in the process with a poisoned arrow.

The poison might not be too effective, but as long as the arrow stays in the wound, the healing process will slow and others can continue to attack

that point for a while longer. Like salt to a wound. You see where I'm going with this right?

But this is just one of my musings.