Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Voting has reset for the month of September. Valucre is in the top 10 but we aim for the top 3 for maximum visibility when people land on the home page of the topsite. If you want to help new members discover Valucre, vote for us daily.

• Announcements

• supernal

Vote for Valucre [September]   09/01/2017

Voting for the month of September is open on TopRPSites! Vote for Valucre daily and help new members searching for a place to roleplay discover the same joys you have in Valucre. You can vote daily, so make voting for Valucre a habit. Discussion thread

This thread is for people who want artifacts.

If yo wish to start a quest, please notify me here and post the thread (at the same time, please!) You may check with me and/or Lilium in PM, but you should still post here so everyone else can know which artifacts are still open and which ones are taken. I do cross out artifacts on the artifact page if they are taken, but this will serve as a log for everyone involved. Also post here if you choose to not do the quest at later date, want to put it on hold, or anything else to make sure I don't give the artifact to someone else on the assumption you've abandoned the quest.

Have fun, and thank you!

Edited by The Hummingbird

Hana owns the ice dragon egg.  That thread was finished a while ago.  I PMed -Lilium- and it she confirmed that I had completed my quest.  The entry for that still looks as if the quest is in progress.

Noted. I'll try to fix it so Lilium doesn't have to handle crossing the stuff out in the future.

I had previously spoken to you and acquired The Soul Sword on my character 343 but it is not marked off in the artifact list.

Link to the thread.

http://www.valucre.com/index.php?/topic/22927-questthe-soul-sword-frozen-machination/

Noted. Crossed out.

You crossed out The Dream Cleaver not The Soul Sword, but I am currently questing for The Dream Cleaver if that makes a difference.

Uhm, I think Hummingbird crossed out the Soul Sword, sure looks like that to me.

[spoiler]dcUmxIf.jpg[/spoiler]

We are reserving this artifact, Dear Hummingbird.

Hydramaresol, Aeonblade of Transcendent Sea: power of pure, chaotic water. Grants grace, the power to heal, and the ability to tell truth from lies, but is also destructive and difficult to control.

[b]Thread[/b]: TBA!

>.>...Well....I would hope so....Hahahaha >.< That would be strange to have a story without and ending.

I just meant to ask if I'm supposed to tell someone that I reached the limit when I do so or if by some omnipotent power you'll just know. =p

Edited by Wriggler