supernal

PSA: People are impersonating me

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5527-1337377290-5.g

But you know...

I hate to be all Michael Caine right now, but why not hire them and take a weekend off?

I always thought you were more than one person--like, an entire computer lab of people.

[hr]

LOL: www.supernal.com, 'Risk Management Software'.

Edited by Off Topic

Okay so I know I've made some Valucre accounts here and there for recruiting but uh...I never actually said I was Carlos/supernal. I don't think I made one on IMVU, though I thought about it at one time. 

obi_wan_in_a_skirt

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5527-1337377290-5.g

But you know...

I hate to be all Michael Caine right now, but why not hire them and take a weekend off?

I always thought you were more than one person--like, an entire computer lab of people.

[hr]

LOL: www.supernal.com, 'Risk Management Software'.

Was going to post this: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8i5NLyXZdc

Followed by this: reload.gif

BUT THEN YOU FOUND SUPERNAL.COM

FUCKING RISK MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE

CARLOS YOU GLORIOUS BASTARD

Just as a heads up and a historical disclaimer that I can link to, at least two different people online have straight up impersonated me.

I don't mean that they stole my identity and, like, took out a loan or something. I mean that they're going around online pretending to quite literally be "Carlos, creator of Valucre".

One example is on a site called "nu guardia", where someone lifted my Faustus profile and pretended to be Faustus/Carlos, like in talking to other people. Someone joined Valucre and messaged me as if we were old friends, surprised to hear we had never spoken before.

Another very recent example is in IMVU. Apparently someone is going around with a "SupernalValucre" account and pretending to be Carlos, talking to people and even attempting to recruit them to Valucre? I don't know wtf is going on or why but just wanted to let the community know.

So he's on a role playing site pretending to be you pretending to be Faustus... I think he may have taken the hobby a bit too far. Seriously though, there's quite a bit of stolen content on that site. A number of people also seem to have characters originating from Val. Edited by Paroxysm

It doesn't matter who the 'real' Carlos is. The Carlos that is here, is the Carlos that I like. He is also the Carlos that I've watched Mantis Shrimp videos with at his apartment. So.... I mean the mantis shrimp thing kinda solidifies it. Bro's for life.

That being said, I shall eliminate all other Carlos' until there is only alp6bs.jpg

Edited by Praetorian