Voting has reset for the month of May. Valucre is in the top 10 but we aim for the top 3 for maximum visibility when people land on the home page of the topsite. If you want to help new members discover Valucre, vote for us daily.

Valucre

Register now to gain access to the World of Valucre. Once you do, you'll be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You can ask questions before signing up in the pre-registration threadexplore the world's lore in the Valucre Overview, and learn all you need to know in five minutes by reading the Getting Started page.

supernal

Pre-registration questions for Guests

132 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I tried making an account with both an aol/gmail email, but I haven't gotten an email no matter how many times I've resent the confirmation email.

Did you check the spam folder as well?

If you indicate the account name here or in the contact us form I'll manually activate your account 

I did check the spam folder, and it wasn't there. I believe the account name is Shambles.

Overvisor likes this

9 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I did check the spam folder, and it wasn't there. I believe the account name is Shambles.

Your account has been activated 

5 minutes ago, Guest Dest Guest said:

Does this site work well on mobile?

We have a responsive layout that works well on mobile, according to user feedback and my own experience. If you use it let us know!

Just now, Guest Guest said:

Is this for all ages or is it an adult site?o-o

Our code of conduct covers this:

"The OOC portion of the site is rated R for strong language and innuendo. The IC portion is rated R for text-based adult themes, strong language, violence, and nudity. Although these themes aren't pervasive, situations may call for them. However, an R rating does not mean NC-17 or TV-MA; explicit depiction of sexual acts will not be tolerated."

Does that answer your question? 

Yes ^-^ And also can you explain the different forums to me? Are they different kingdoms? Where are you most likely to find a cat girl with beast taming abilities?  

Overvisor likes this

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes ^-^ And also can you explain the different forums to me? Are they different kingdoms? Where are you most likely to find a cat girl with beast taming abilities?  

This should help make sense of the forums that make up the world of Valucre: http://www.valucre.com/lore.html/world/valucre-overview/

They are different continents which have different kingdoms, countries, territories, and so on inside of them. They cater thematically to one genre or another but since they are part of the same world you can easily travel between them and a lot of the components are present in various places. So a cat girl with beast taming abilities can be found on any of them. 

Alternative is for any roleplay which wouldn't find into the Valucre world, like if you wanted to play in Earth/our world. 

Overvisor likes this

Hello there. I've been looking into good roleplay sites and came across this one. I was wondering about the character I use to roleplay though. She is a species I have created, she is humanoid, but is it alright that she isn't your typical human/catgirl/magician etc? 

-Just someone who enjoys roleplay

Overvisor likes this

The site is open to just about any character in every section. Abilities are another matter, but the forums that restrict them follow these guidelines which are pretty lenient and are in place to prevent breakdown in role play rather than stifle character creation and development.

supernal likes this

13 hours ago, Guest Oh hi, Im a guest right no said:

Hello there. I've been looking into good roleplay sites and came across this one. I was wondering about the character I use to roleplay though. She is a species I have created, she is humanoid, but is it alright that she isn't your typical human/catgirl/magician etc? 

-Just someone who enjoys roleplay

The post above me made by Tebo is spot on. 

That said to answer your question directly, yes, it is absolutely fine that your character is not a typical human, catgirl, magician, or whatever the case may be. You can adapt and create whatever kind of race you wish as long as they follow the mild powers rules linked above. 

Hope to see you around!

Hello!

I've been on the prowl for a new home to settle, and have stumbled across this lovely world. I'm actually very impressed by what has been done here, and am intruiged,to say the least. What I feel I must ask now,however, is this:

The lore of valucre is very extensive thought out,and all around fits together from what I have read, but I must say there is so much that it feels almost intimidating to those who see it. Is there anything specific we need to know about this world before we enter it for the first time? Or is it all a learning process amongst the newcomers and fellow veterans of this existance?

9 minutes ago, Guest Yerus said:

Hello!

I've been on the prowl for a new home to settle, and have stumbled across this lovely world. I'm actually very impressed by what has been done here, and am intruiged,to say the least. What I feel I must ask now,however, is this:

The lore of valucre is very extensive thought out,and all around fits together from what I have read, but I must say there is so much that it feels almost intimidating to those who see it. Is there anything specific we need to know about this world before we enter it for the first time? Or is it all a learning process amongst the newcomers and fellow veterans of this existance?

If you hit up the "Getting Started" material, you'll know more than enough to jump in. If you're experienced then there may not be a lot of new information for you, but it's worth a read to make sure.

There's no requirement to read any of the actual lore, and you can opt to reference it as needed or just learn as you explore. That said, I'd recommend at least skimming the available lore for any sections that interest you.

Edited by Tebo

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor