MeGoRawrr

The Fallen Angels: The Merging Of A Covenant

"Ohh, trippy. I have never had a tea that made me hallucinate like this," said Lancaster, as he stumbled around the room like a drunk. The minute he saw his potential room mate run out of the inn he knew that the hallucination was not one after all, but a psychic link to anyone sensitive enough to see. As he ran after the man who had bolted out of the room, he shouted to the other man with the lance, "Hey! Don't destroy the inn before I get back! I still want to sleep here!"

Straining his muscles, he tried as much as possible to chase up to the man, but he was nowhere to be seen. Thinking back on the psychic link, he attempted to remember what he saw. A tower apparently, near The Tower of Blairville. Looking up, he saw that the Tower was a few minutes run away, but intent on chasing the man who he was about to share a room with (also he was lazy to run), he decided to pull out his knife.

Selecting a few choice words, the conjurer carved a rune into his arm. The rune immediately began to glow, and burn. A blood debt was paid, and the rune that was carved into his arm no longer left any hint of a wound. Instead, a steed that looked like a horse began to puff loudly in front of Lancaster, being conjured by the conjurer. Mounting his steed, he steered for the smaller tower, and rode off after the man.

~Yay, another dog that shouts and doesn't bite.~ Maria thought, trying not to make the situation worse. She noticed that the necromancer is filling with energy that he loss. The women on top of him was offending Maria, by a... hand symbol? It could be worse. Maria cleaned herself, and healed her, waiting for necromancer's next move. She got into the battle stance, just in case the necromancer attacks. She got two of the Yazo pills, to make her magic stronger. The field was filled with silence... "Okay, come on, you want to scare me? Well you are bad at it!" she said, and then grinned. The necromancer was replanishing. He was in some weird stance. (OOC: My writimg sucks today :( )

Devin laughs heartily at the young man's floundering speech patterns.  "Foolish, maybe, forgetful, most definitely.  You already introduced yourself outside the walls."  Tickled, Devin smiles.  "I'll say now what I said then, I'm Devin, pleasure to meet you."

He seemed to be a strange young man, but the idea of food was certainly attractive to Devin.  [i]I haven't eaten real food in technically what, nine years?[/i]  The thought further deepens his silly grin.

"I could do with some food, lead on," Devin responds, replacing his staff on his back and taking a corner of the young man's sleeve.

Just then, a man runs past him, close enough that he brushes the suddenly stunned Devin.  The man rushing by would have been of little note to Devin, but with the contact, he Saw something.  Something very dark and dangerous.  There was great purpose in that man's destination, not only for him, but for many others as well.  The web that was fate had begun to vibrate as that man ran, growing more turbulent with each step.

Another came.

"We should get to the side of the road."  Devin spoke over the pounding of hoof beats in his mind, a tribute to that which would be.  The crowded street would be plunged into chaos if a mounted man charged though.  "We should get off the street quickly," Devin says faintly, the vibrations making him nauseous.

He had let go of the sleeve when the man had run past, and was no longer sure if the young man was still nearby.  He was alone in the dark, his whole world trembling around him.  He squats down on the cobbles of the street, gripping the bracelet on his left hand for comfort.

"Please, help," he quietly prays to the goddess.

[box]In reply to: Gregor & Devin   #33 icon_share.png[/box]

Roads,in the city of Blairville are divided up into footpaths and vehicle and animal traffic. While some of the animals in the city switch between the divisions of foot and non-foot lanes, mounted animals are expected to remain off the footpaths.  Thus, the sounds of charging hoove beats quickly were reduced to nothing more than a good canter as it intermingled with the flow of other animals and hover vehicles.  Of course, that was not all that would be on Devin Wahrsager’s mind, for that momentary contact with a running stranger served as a catalyst for events that had yet to transpire. Happenings both grand and terrible, events that would affect the Seer, the necromancer by his side, and many others. Ripples in the world conchusness, which some confuse for the hands of fate, spoke to Devin Wahrsager in a language meant for special ears, ears that he possessed, but his companion did not.

“Watch it!”

The blind man would be jostled by something, which smelled like a rose bush, a walking rosebush, the flowers and peddles that brushed his arm meant that it felt like one too. The walking stick that rested on his back bounced once before rolling into a group of elves and humans standing at a small bazaar that sold small, mostly weak, foci.

“It’s not his fault that you startle him with his presence,” this speaker was a female the blind man would discern her voice willowy and musical. Gregor  would notice her forest hued cammo style leathers, her elaborate bracer set with miniature prism shaped and rainbow colored foci and from the few runes that decorated a silver colored neckpiece, discern that she was what many referred to as a druid. The shambling rosebush golem must be her familiar. The male elf, who was briskly striding over, clad in elaborate black power armor, looked to be her brother.  There faces were near identical, their leaf green eyes, and chestnut brown hair was identical, even the pair of fighting knives at their belt were identical.

“He has had seven years since I left Ajhama’s training to get used to me, Elena, you think he would have done so by now,” The elf man retorted as he moved away.

“Forgive my familiar good sirs, he finds the aura of my brother unsettling.” Her manner is respectful, her smile dazzling, and it suddenly hits Gregor, Elena’s brother is probably trained in the necromantic arts.

[OOC][spoiler] Devin    expect a PM[/spoiler]         

[center]The caste[/center]

jaistlyn | Delistair | objeration

Kingofgames12 | Gregor Prophet | necromancy, 

double0pi | Devin Wahrsager | Diviner 

MeGoRawrr | Sirey LanCrest | Illusion |

Judar | YOHANE | Elementalist? 

sorainvoked  | Lancaster Axel Pargent  | Conjurer  

Necromancer | Jackson Aliway | Destruction

Ketsueki | Maria Oni | Restorer

Dr. Crazyeyes | Liteki  | Enchanter

[hr]

[box]Group A | Near, or atop the wall

1. MeGoRawrr | Sirey LanCrest | Illusion |

2. Necromancer | Jackson Aliway | Destruction

3. double0pi | Devin Wahrsager | Diviner 

4. Kingofgames12 | Gregor Prophet | necromancy, 

5. Ketsueki | Maria Oni | Healer?

6. Dr. Crazyeyes | Liteki  | Enchanter[/box]

[box]Group A notes: Maria Oni and Liteki   face off in mage duel; Sirey LanCrest & Jackson Aliway  stopped at the potion seller; Devin & Gregor Prophet just entered the city, are approaching Sirey & Jackson, along with the halfling woman, completion of the seller scene will begin countdown to groups A’s quest[/box]  

[hr]

[box]Group B Scattered about in the city

1. jaistlyn | Delistair | objeration

2. Judar | YOHANE | Elementalist? 

3. sorainvoked  | Lancaster Axel Pargent  | Conjurer[/box]

[box]Group B: Delistair  approaching quest sight on foot, Lancaster  approaching quest sight on horseback, & Yohane doing something spell like[/box]  

[box]In reply to Maria Oni and Liteki[/box]

“Mages.”

The big guardsman spat out the word like a curse. Obviously not surprised by the total lack of response by the pair of them, he still was annoyed that this pair engaged in an all too typical response when a mage dual was beginning, as this one clearly was. “Engage in Delta Alpha Mike one.” He barked his voice both containing the hardness of a seasoned commander, and the hint of antipathy of long experience. The trio would work to ensure that this dual wouldn’t get out of hand, and subdue either mage, or both, if they did anything to threaten non-combatants.    

[hr]

[box]Group A notes: Maria Oni and Liteki   face off in mage duel; Sirey LanCrest & Jackson Aliway  stopped at the potion seller; Devin & Gregor Prophet just entered the city, are approaching Sirey & Jackson, along with the halfling woman, completion of the seller scene will begin countdown to groups A’s quest[/box]  

[hr]

[box]Group B: Delistair  approaching quest sight on foot, Lancaster  approaching quest sight on horseback, & Yohane doing something spell like[/box]  

[box]In reply to Sirey & Jackson #30 icon_share.png[/box]

Jackson. I thought that was you.  Thank you dear,  some customers seem so uppity these days. It has been a long time, too long, how have you been? You really should stop by more often a nice lad like you well learned, I bet you and Milnerd would have lodes to talk about. You could benefit from some good cooking too, definitely look like you could use some padding around the ribs. Have you been eating enough, I know magical studies are important and all, but you really shouldn’t neglect life’s necessities, a man that can’t stop to enjoy the vital  things in life misses out I always say, don’t you agree?” this verbal stampede was an auditory stew of warm dulciloquent & animated loquaciousness. Her elderly visage expressing every ounce of animation, her hands as busy as her practically unpausing stream of words. She could make  overly energetic squirls seem lazy. In the same time it would take you to say her name, Bethany Miynne Aydene Nichopoko, she had  the folding tables righted, the various display holders and cabenents ship-shape, and all the viles stored, either on back in their proper places in their various display holders or stored in pouches on her sunshine colored apron; all save the one that Sirey held. Her aqua hued eyes left the pair of them just briefly, which is what provided Sirey a brief interlude to introduce herself and ask her question.  It was truly a very brief interlude, it could be measured in heartbeats.  

“Well, let’s see, you are holding a joyful re-energizer, I know, I know, looks like a love elixir, but it holds an extra ingredient,” this last is offered iin a stage whisper, before the avalanche of words continues, “best for those experiencing too many downs with their ups, and is typically sold to pregnant mothers, perfectly harmless to the baby you know. Then we also have your standard rejuvenators; sleep aids; dream modifiers; illusion boosters, particularly good for making that illusion last just a pintch longer or just a hint more authentic; we have various evocar elixirs, everything from fire manipulators to ice callers; more healing solutions than a cyntor can shake his hooves at; we have telepathic jammers; empathic scramblers; and even elemental summoner solutions, best for help in a jam; and of course we do orders.  So, anything that tempts you deary? For a friend of Jackson, I’ll give a discount, ten percent off.”    

[hr]

[hr]

[box]In reply to Delistair   & Lancaster [/box]

What started out as rapid action soon was forced to be slowed to a leasurely pace. Both men would encounter the giant that wasfrustration in the form of just too many people. Whether on foot, or on horseback, the flow of traffic, or the slowness there off, would force both men to meander.  Still given the fact that moer folks walked than rode, Lancaster would be able to catch up with Delistair, as he tried to find a way round a cluster of talking shoppers, who were blocking the entire foot path, and talking in animated voices about nothing of any real significance

[OOC]

[spoiler]You two have recourse to stratagem, or at the very least introductions, and you might find getting to your final destination to be slightly faster, but only slightly, by horseback.[/spoiler]  

Sirey started at the Halfling as she tried to comprehend everything she said in that burst of rapid breath. She couldn't make out everything that she babbled on about, but she caught the word 'illusion' and strained to hear what she said afterwards. Make it last longer...? She opened her mouth to answer, pausing once more as the word 'fire' crossed her ears. She had always been interested in fire, and there was no telling when it would come in handy. Once Bethany was finished talking for the moment, Sirey told her, "Thank you. I'd like the Illusion booster and the fire modifier, please." She waited as Beth handed her the glass vials before asking, "How much do I owe you?" She looked down at the potions in her hand before reaching in her bag to fetch her silver.

Edited by MeGoRawrr

Jackson Smiled. Ah Beth. She was like a mother to him, when he stayed there in Blairville. Her voice, or her speed of voice, was something he learned to love and interpret. As she babbled out what different potions she had to offer, Sirey began to reach into her bag to grab her silver to pay.

"No, No, Sirey. I'll pay. My treat, for scaring you like that. That's... 20 pieces, Right Beth?"

He reached into his pouch and grabbed 20 pieces, and handed it to the old halfling woman.

"So, I hear that Milnerd is around? How has he been? I haven't seen him sense I left for the academy. I hope I'm not imposing, but If your food is still as filling and scrumptious as I remember, But could Sirey and I stay for dinner? I would love to see your family again and catch up. I have a lot to tell you."

He closed his eyes for a second and envisioned the food and smells, along with the family. Oh, that would be amazing to be back with them again. When he arrived in Blairville a week ago, he thought to come and  meet Beth again, but his adventures put a lot of strain of him, and all he wanted to do when he arrived was sleep. He slept for nearly three days straight, before he awoke with a raging hunger.

The winding roads of the small alleyways soon tapered off into a straight, wider road that led toward the city centre. In place of empty roads, the closer Lancaster got to the vibrancy of Blairville, the more crowded it got. Everywhere he looked were people, people wearing interesting hats, not wearing hats at all and sporting a full head of hair. People in various hues, making the street look like a prism, which had combined the different sections of the city into a vast array of colours that represented each district distinctively. People of different shapes and sizes; some tall, some short, some rotund and some lanky. Some really small (of differing species like that of a dwarf or a halfling), or some really broad (a mix of human and Troll, likely). There were plenty of different stalls as well in the city centre of Blairville, making it the unofficial market of the vibrant city. They sold all sorts of interesting and weird things, from exotic spices for potions to make them taste better, to little interesting trinkets that looked pretty but was absolutely useless.

Lancaster had managed to spot the man he was looking for amidst the sea of people, and quickly tried to make his creature trod after him. Finally seeing that it was a fruitless attempt due to the vast amount of people, Lancaster dispelled his steed, and pushed his way to the man who would be his room mate. Eventually reaching him, and rather caught for breath due to him having to push his way through the tides of people that hardly ever waned, he spoke while gasping for breathe, "Finally I reach you! I know you saw something, I saw it in your eyes as you left the inn. It could be a dangerous outing, and I thinking having one more body to throw at this quest would be a good idea. What say you?"

Lancaster then lowered his voice a little. "I wouldn't want to lose the discounted bedroom at the inn anyway, so I will definitely try to keep you alive as well. Paying friends stick together, I always say!"

Gregor wasn't sure why these two elves had appeared. All he could tell was that her brother was a necromancer. He looked pretty normal. Most necromancers were all demon-ish and dressed in black and Goth. But he looked like your average mage. Maybe he had come to talk to Gregor about necromancy. The fact that the girl was there was making him nervous, but he tried acting cool.

'Why hello, my name is Gregor, and this is Devin,' he gestured to Devin. 'What are you're names?' 'And say, would you happen to be a necromancer?' he directed the question to the elfin man.

[box]In reply to: Gregor & Devin   #33 icon_share.png[/box]

Roads,in the city of Blairville are divided up into footpaths and vehicle and animal traffic. While some of the animals in the city switch between the divisions of foot and non-foot lanes, mounted animals are expected to remain off the footpaths.  Thus, the sounds of charging hoove beats quickly were reduced to nothing more than a good canter as it intermingled with the flow of other animals and hover vehicles.  Of course, that was not all that would be on Devin Wahrsager’s mind, for that momentary contact with a running stranger served as a catalyst for events that had yet to transpire. Happenings both grand and terrible, events that would affect the Seer, the necromancer by his side, and many others. Ripples in the world conchusness, which some confuse for the hands of fate, spoke to Devin Wahrsager in a language meant for special ears, ears that he possessed, but his companion did not.

“Watch it!”

The blind man would be jostled by something, which smelled like a rose bush, a walking rosebush, the flowers and peddles that brushed his arm meant that it felt like one too. The walking stick that rested on his back bounced once before rolling into a group of elves and humans standing at a small bazaar that sold small, mostly weak, foci.

“It’s not his fault that you startle him with his presence,” this speaker was a female the blind man would discern her voice willowy and musical. Gregor  would notice her forest hued cammo style leathers, her elaborate bracer set with miniature prism shaped and rainbow colored foci and from the few runes that decorated a silver colored neckpiece, discern that she was what many referred to as a druid. The shambling rosebush golem must be her familiar. The male elf, who was briskly striding over, clad in elaborate black power armor, looked to be her brother.  There faces were near identical, their leaf green eyes, and chestnut brown hair was identical, even the pair of fighting knives at their belt were identical.

“He has had seven years since I left Ajhama’s training to get used to me, Elena, you think he would have done so by now,” The elf man retorted as he moved away.

“Forgive my familiar good sirs, he finds the aura of my brother unsettling.” Her manner is respectful, her smile dazzling, and it suddenly hits Gregor, Elena’s brother is probably trained in the necromantic arts.

[OOC][spoiler] Devin    expect a PM[/spoiler]         

The winding roads of the small alleyways soon tapered off into a straight, wider road that led toward the city centre. In place of empty roads, the closer Lancaster got to the vibrancy of Blairville, the more crowded it got. Everywhere he looked were people, people wearing interesting hats, not wearing hats at all and sporting a full head of hair. People in various hues, making the street look like a prism, which had combined the different sections of the city into a vast array of colours that represented each district distinctively. People of different shapes and sizes; some tall, some short, some rotund and some lanky. Some really small (of differing species like that of a dwarf or a halfling), or some really broad (a mix of human and Troll, likely). There were plenty of different stalls as well in the city centre of Blairville, making it the unofficial market of the vibrant city. They sold all sorts of interesting and weird things, from exotic spices for potions to make them taste better, to little interesting trinkets that looked pretty but was absolutely useless.

Lancaster had managed to spot the man he was looking for amidst the sea of people, and quickly tried to make his creature trod after him. Finally seeing that it was a fruitless attempt due to the vast amount of people, Lancaster dispelled his steed, and pushed his way to the man who would be his room mate. Eventually reaching him, and rather caught for breath due to him having to push his way through the tides of people that hardly ever waned, he spoke while gasping for breathe, "Finally I reach you! I know you saw something, I saw it in your eyes as you left the inn. It could be a dangerous outing, and I thinking having one more body to throw at this quest would be a good idea. What say you?"

Lancaster then lowered his voice a little. "I wouldn't want to lose the discounted bedroom at the inn anyway, so I will definitely try to keep you alive as well. Paying friends stick together, I always say!"

The road in his vision was different from the road Delistair was travelling down now, due to the crowds that had gathered for some kind of night market event. The number of bodies pushing and bumping against him slowed his advance to a trickle. It was as noisy as a chicken coop, and he almost yelled in frustration, only to realise that he wouldn’t be heard, nor would anyone care.  

Then a deep voice shouted into his ear, “Finally I reach you! I know you saw something, I saw it in your eyes as you left the inn. It could be a dangerous outing, and I thinking having one more body to throw at this quest would be a good idea. What say you?” It was the tall man from earlier, and he was offering to help. That was actually a good idea, but one that Delistair had not thought about. He was not one who would actively ask for help, but if help presented itself, he had no reason to refuse it.

“Did you see the vision as well? The woman in chains? We’d better get to the tower fast. But argh, this crowd is impossible!” Delistair yelled over the chattering of the market-goers. If only he could deflect people away with his wards and open a path.. but no. That would cause injuries and bring chaos to these innocent people in such a crowd.

Suddenly, a wild idea struck him. Instead of casting a defensive barrier in front of him, what if he cast a barrier [i]on top[/i] of these people and literally walked over them? It was a crazy thought, but it might just work. In fact, he [i]will[/i] make it work. He turned back to the man behind him. “..Sir, uh.. how do I address you? I’m Del. But anyway, I’m going to attempt something.. unusual. I will cast a barrier, which will create a.. kind of bridge over these people. It will be a moving barrier, however, as a long one would sap too much of my energy. So stay close to me, lest you fall off the edge of the barrier.”

With that, he concentrated his magical energies. If he succeeded in casting the spell, a barrier would form over the heads of a few people in front of him. It would appear as a shimmering blue plane, and both Delistair and Lancaster would be able to step up onto the plane and run across the crowd, which would bring them close to the tower they were trying to reach.

Shivers run down Devin's spine as the Staff skitters off into the street.  Shaking, he tightly closes his eyes.  The noise from the congested street presses in on him, suffocating him, immobilizing him.  Devin begins shaking and opens his eyes, the milky irises faintly glowing.

-----

Devin opens his Eyes.  The room is boundless.  No matter which direction he looks, there is no wall, no floor, no ceiling.  It is impossible to tell which way is even up.  Upon thinking this, Devin begins to get dizzy as a feeling of endless spinning overtakes him.

One point in this space is still.  To this point he affixes himself.  Almost reverently, he reaches out and grasps what is Real.  There is a great Seed, composed of bands of precious metals, glimmering with diamonds and shifting shining liquids.  It's touch was like the Wall's.  It was alive, but it was still an object.

To his left stands a woman so fair as to call to mind images of snow, slender and with long hair of a similar shade.  As he Sees her, her scent reaches him, the same mixture of flowers as the girl on the wall.  [i]I can see why Gregor is so hung up about her.[/i]  Then his very scent reaches Devin's nose, causing him to look to his right, where he sees a fairly short young man with unkempt hair a deep shade of brown with his hand on the Seed as well, gazing intently into it.

-----

Devin opens his Eyes.  There is a woman at a stall, pointed ears and fair skin reiterating her elfish origins, but Devin Sees that she is but partially of the immortal race.  She purchases a small octagonal focus of similar color as his onyx bracelet.  When Devin turns around, she has his staff.  His hand stops partially outstretched when he sees her inlaying the foci into the tip and holding it out to him.

Cautiously, he takes it from her.

-----

Devin opens his eyes.  Blackness.

From the chill of the pavement, Devin gathers that he has fallen, probably causing quite the scene.  Propping himself up, Devin realizes that he has no way of telling where his staff went, so gently grabbing the nearest sleeve, he inquires gently.  "Excuse me, would you happen to know where my staff rolled off to?"

[spoiler]

(OOC) Devin is talking to the Druidess, who happened to be the closest person at the time.

[/spoiler]

"Zu'u nutiid hi voth yun suleyk, Liteki, dii in!"

The female necromancer's, well, not necessarily necromancer's, more like... Yes, more like power supplier, that was what she was, definitely more of a power supplier than a necromancer, but then again, she belonged to the Nine, so she must've had some connections and ties to necromancy. Yes, let us put it this way, she was a necromancer who simply didn't have as much dark power as the other eight, yet her capacity for power was incredible, which granted her the opportunity to supply her fellow necromancers with power if they, by chance, ran out before they could complete their mission, which was currently the case with Liteki. Alright, back on track.

The female power supplier necromancer's (As bad as that sounds...) voice roared and echoed, just like Liteki's voice a mere few minutes ago. Her voice sounded even deeper than before, and it was quite deep for a female, even for a female necromancer, well now it was worse, it sounded more like a sick dog, or perhaps an old demon, perhaps she was one of the two, although that is quite debatable, and she definitely didn't resemble a dog in any way. Alright, alright, getting off track here again, are we? Okay, whatever you want, let's get back to the current events.

She pulled out a knife, what is there to say? The handle was iron, or so it seemed, and the blade was about twenty centimeters long, it also curved slightly at the end, giving it quite a nasty look. Her arms were now stretched out before her, and small, tentacle-like streams of blue-ish light emerged from her palms. The blade now levitated about a foot before her masked face. It was quite strange, why even bother with having it levitate? Maybe it was a crucial part of the upcoming ritual, or perhaps it was just for the effect.

She now reached for something deep inside her black robes. For a minute, the horrid spawn of evil and darkness struggled with the clothing surrounding her body (Just as a note, that body didn't really "exist", it was more of dark magic taking some sort of physical shape, quite difficult to achieve, and even more difficult to maintain, but the Necromancers had no choice anymore, as their mortal bodies died long ago), obviously having trouble finding the object she seeked. After about one or two minutes of sighing and something that sounded like growls of a sick dog (Yes, the sick dog again), the tall, floating figure pulled out something that had the looks of a glass bottle, filled with... Could it be? It looked like blood, now, if it was human or animal, I do not know.

"Ahah!" The necromancer shouted. "That's it! A small dose of human blood mixed with our master's power should get you back up on your feet, Liteki."

Alright, well, I guess we all know what the bottle contained, human blood, yes... You know, I could swear I had a feeling it would be filled with human blood, so cliche, right? It's always human blood, why is human blood so damn special? Why can't it be butterfly blood or something? Alright, whatever, the blood is human, no point to discuss it any further.

With this the female figure opened the bottle with her long, bandaged, spider-like fingers, now spilling it's contents on the tip of the blade. A few drops hit the ground with a small splashing sound, to which both necromancer's sighed and cursed, although there was no need to, human blood was quite common, and so was Merkon's power, for his serveants anyway.

Liteki the Necro-- Err... Novice Enchanter stretched out his arm before him, holding the sleeve of his robe with the other. His assistant let out a small chuckle, as she tightly gripped the blade's handle, and swiftly cut the place where a mortal human would have a wrist. If this were a human that was being cut, there would be enough blood to satisfy an entire orc strike team, but in Liteki's case, something much more interesting happened. Instead of blood, black (It's always black, you know why? Because black means powerful!) streams of smoke came shooting out of the damaged bandages. The necromancers fell to the ground on his knees for a short moment, before getting back up, now in full height, peering over his assistant.

"Thank you... Now go back to Merkon, tell him I shall be looking for more enchantments, just like he told me to..."

With that the female figure made a bow mid-air, and disappeared with the sound of cannon-fire.

"Come on, you want to scare me? Well you're bad at it!"

Liteki turned around, he had completely forgotten about his conflict with the Priest of Arkay. The enchanter was honestly quite amused, another weakling mortal challenging his raw strength? This was a chance to get rid of one more foul priestess, to rid this world of another follower of Arkay the Divine. For a moment, Liteki stood there, staring at his opponent, after which he simply floated away, only letting out another curse aimed at the cleric.

"Begone! Go back to the abyss, fall into the nothingness that awaits you, foul creature of light!"

The necromancer now leaned on the tall wall of the city behind him, letting out nothing but a quiet, evil laugh, as he watched the cleric's reaction to this curse.