Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Voting has reset for the month of October. Valucre is in the top 10 but we aim for the top 3 for maximum visibility when people land on the home page of the topsite. If you want to help new members discover Valucre, vote for us daily.

Sign in to follow this  
supernal

Announcement: New landing page

The new landing page can be seen by going to the World tab and selecting Terrenus in the drop-down, by clicking on the Terenus link in the Overview article, or by visiting this link: http://www.valucre.com/index.php?/page/world.html/_/world/terrenus/terrenus-landing-page

The map and table are the same, copied over from the original article, but the information beneath it is revised, updated, gathered from disparate sources, or created on the fly for the article. My beta readers gave me all thumbs up and helped me catch a few typos so thanks to them, and it's my hope that new and old members alike are going to get a lot more use out of the newly updated page.

I plan on making a few more updates to it and will be announcing these soon. 

New update.

Refrigerator, in all her awesomeness, worked with some CAW owners to get location details and take a cross-section of the map with an indicator that I included on the landing page.

They look like the below. Click on the images to be taken to informational threads about each area, just like on the landing page. 

Gqg0jX6.png5vcv75T.pngAAEOgee.pngvNjKtfl.png