Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Voting has reset for the month of September. Valucre is in the top 10 but we aim for the top 3 for maximum visibility when people land on the home page of the topsite. If you want to help new members discover Valucre, vote for us daily.

• Announcements

• supernal

Vote for Valucre [September]   09/01/2017

Voting for the month of September is open on TopRPSites! Vote for Valucre daily and help new members searching for a place to roleplay discover the same joys you have in Valucre. You can vote daily, so make voting for Valucre a habit. Discussion thread
~Harlow.

Like Valucre on Facebook!

A bump for some of our new members that have joined the site and don't know Valucre is on FB.

If you like the fan page, yay! If you like some of the posts, even better, since those stats let us know what's hit and what's miss.

And if you don't have a FB or don't feel like putting it out there, you can always just check the page now and then because I think the stuff that gets put up there is neat.

Taking feedback here too!

I will see what I can do.

I do know Sector Two is progressing quite well and is pushing to have influences in other countries.

I don't know if it's been suggested already, but character featuerettes can be cool.

Any chance you have an example of something like this done in another medium or just to give me an idea of what you mean?

Also would this be something better done, say, in the Daily Weekly and then linked to the FB or would you, as a reader, prefer the whole thing in the FB post?

http://www.valucre.com/index.php?/topic/28425-alterion-sector-two-the-press-conference-of-governor-john-soap-mactavish-act-one/
(summary): A violent coup d'é·tat has occurred in Sector Two, beginning a series of domino effect throughout Alterion, Tellus Mater and inspiring others to despose of current regents and make their bid for power. John ‘Soap’ MacTavish the Governor of Sector Two is the first to eliminate his target, Beverly Noice, and with the guidance of his Senior Cabinet has agreed to a Press Conference—and numerous others in order to reassure his citizens safety while answering questions about his Republic Government. (AMA)

http://www.valucre.com/index.php?/topic/28699-the-war-academy/
(Summary): To answer the violent calls of terrorism, the Governor of Sector Two started the War Academy with two agendas: To cross-train his troops and allied nations soldiers in the brutal tactics of counter-terrorism, and the education of military theorem.

http://www.valucre.com/index.php?/topic/28993-sector-two-operation-geist-rustung/
(Summary): Governor MacTavish knew that even with knowledge and advanced technologies, the 666th. would still need an edge in the War against terrorism. Armed with Executive Orders from the Commander-in-Chief, Black Briar Defenses Contractors consulted with alchemical charts to create Geist Rüstung, or Spirit Armaments, which could greatly assist soldiers on the battlefield.

http://www.valucre.com/index.php?/topic/28986-sector-summit-the-conference-of-sector-regents/
(Summary): A domino effect has taken place throughout Alterion, Tellus Mater since John ‘Soap’ MacTavish’s desposing of the previous regent. To rule with an iron fist you would need to be a merciless killer of innocents or forge alliances; and the Governor of Sector Two did not believe in genocide, therefore a Summit of the Ruling Regents has been announced in the hopes of peace and prosperity.

Any chance you have an example of something like this done in another medium or just to give me an idea of what you mean?

Also would this be something better done, say, in the Daily Weekly and then linked to the FB or would you, as a reader, prefer the whole thing in the FB post?

I have no examples. And maybe it'd be better done in the Daily Weekly and linked to FB. I don't use FB, but for the people that do, maybe. I just thought it'd be something interesting for a casual web surfing Role-Player to look at while browsing for potential sites to go into. 

This is so and so, this is what they're doing lately, they enjoy long walks on the beach, et cetera. 

I have no examples. And maybe it'd be better done in the Daily Weekly and linked to FB. I don't use FB, but for the people that do, maybe. I just thought it'd be something interesting for a casual web surfing Role-Player to look at while browsing for potential sites to go into. 

This is so and so, this is what they're doing lately, they enjoy long walks on the beach, et cetera. 

2 different ideas for this:

-something similar to like Personal Ads, or like the short blurbs manga authors sometimes include about their cast

-short (2-3 sentences) excerpt from a recent RP involving that character, with a link to the thread

I'm undecided as to whether or not it'd be a good idea to post it alongside the image the RPer is using for that character. Should be fine so long as there's a note included to say that Valucre/the RPer doesn't own the image, or something? Credited to the artist where possible/available.