Valucre added to a new directory! Read more... ×
Valucre
Phaedara

What are you playing? [Video Game Edition]

Hijacking supernal's series of threads for Video Games! I want to know what some of you folks are playing (if you do) in all its shapes, forms, and excessive cut scenes! If you happen to play a multiplayer game, add your username/player name too if you're so inclined. Also, feel free to also share what you love/hate about your games. For example, I hate how I don't have enough time to play them all.

Me first! 

• Guild Wars 2 - Phaedara.1876
  • League of Legends - Phaedara
  • CS:GO - Professor Mittens (steam) --Trying to gather the courage to attempt getting my rank back up after being absent for so long
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ult - I'm being forced to play this grindy game. :|
  • DayZ - Because running around pantless is the only way to really play a game.

League + Smash Bros. almost everyday religiously. CS:GO every so often. The competitiveness of these games always draws me

Smite and DOTA2 on occasion.

I'm almost done with Bravely Default, and I finished a run of Catherine on PS3 for the umpteenth time.

I need to go outside

I was really into SMITE for a while but haven't logged on in close to a year now. Can't deal with team-based games where I get trolls, noobs, ragers, etc., every match. The salt was getting too real for me.

Dumped 200 hours on Dragon Age Inquisition, pretty sure I did every single little thing in the game at release, dunno if I will pick it up again. I'll wait for all the DLC and patching if I do.

Currently playing Sins of a Solar Empire which I have been playing on and off since I was a wee little freshman when it first came out. I am finally at a point where I can roll over the Unfair AIs :D

Played some Tekken Tag 2 over the weekend. The skills aren't quite as epic as always but still pretty hot.

I also picked up GTA IV, Dragon Age 2, Far Cry 2, Saint's Row 3. 

We'll see if anything comes of it. 

Mostly League of Legends (was previously playing in JP but i'm currently playing on the Garena servers). Occasionally doing an item world run with Disgaea or some Valkyria Chronicles

A bonus would be a browser game called Kantai Collection

Yo KanColle. I'm waiting to start meeting people IRL who play that.... I predict it will be less than a year

It shouldn't be too hard. I was actually coerced into playing this back in 2013 because of a group of friends (who specifically watch anime as a hobby). And... there are conventions out there that will most definitely have KanColle or two. Though, I can't say must for the west because i'm in the east