Phaedara

What are you playing? [Video Game Edition]

2 minutes ago, Don't Hug My Trees said:

Nah man, I mean the PS2 ported for the PS3. You know, the HD collection! 

I grew up on the crude humor and hilarity of Ratchet and Clank!

Ohhh...I see now, I thought you meant just the PS3 games of ratchet and clank as it is.

My bad! :T

I've been trying to reach level 25 in Overwatch on PC so I can start competitive. I came from console so it's a struggle. I'm trying to friend people, still need a working mic.

I'm starting Uncharted: Drake's fortune on PS4. After beating The Last of Us, it's hard to get into, but I'm powering through.

I stopped playing Horizon Zero Dawn halfway through, so that's next on my radar.

I've recently gotten a recording device so I've been cracking open old retro games to play them all over again and record them.

Current retro ones right now are Blast Corps for recording, and Gex 64 for fun.

Also some Idolmaster Platinum Stars

Halo Master chief collection (blows everything up with gliching tank banshee)

Halo 3  old memories 

Minecraft (i aways tend to build floating islands and obbys)

Roblox (have you seen my profile pic)(also tix/tux was removed :(    :<😣)

Project sparks (used to at least) 

Ive just noticed i have an obsession with sandbox related games

Edited by Hurttoto

Wurm Unlimited  mostly these days.

Fallout 4  on occasion when I am incredibly bored

Warframe

Been wanting to get a decent PS1 and PS2 emulator for the following:

Legend of the Dragoon

Dark Cloud 1 & 2

FFX

Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2

Digimon World 4

Tekken 2 & 3 (that sound track is dope)

Can't find many good MMO's out there these days or I would be on there.

If the computer would handle it I would be on Black Desert Online.

TRYING. To play Dark Souls 3. But I can't go online in the Ringed City without some dickhead invading me and running back to where enemies are like a pussy so I and the others summoned to stop him will die, I can't beat Midir, no one is AROUND TO HELP, THOSE WHO ARE AROUND TO HELP ARE OF NO HELP I CAN'T MAKE ANY GODDAMN PROGRESS IVE BEEN TRYING FOR  FUCKING HOURS

NGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for anime enraged gif

Husband bought us a PS4 and we immediately started our collection of games with Monster Hunter World, Horizon Zero Dawn, Persona 5 and Ni No Kuni. Only the best for us!

Then Vampyr came out. Oh boy.

Let me start off by saying Vampyr's graphics are amazing. The music is soulful and awesome too, and I was already digging the characters 10 minutes in. I was loving the game already... until I discovered something. My game was flawed by lacking something vitally important to the gameplay; my health gauge, stamina gauge, blood gauge (used for special attacks - no blood, no special attacks), and map compass. It just wasn't there and I couldn't figure out for hours what was wrong. The game creators wouldn't reply, and Steam wouldn't refund my game either. In my rage, I downloaded and learned the forbidden rules of the Cheat Trainer. If i can't keep track of my health, stamina, or blood, I'll just give myself infinite boosts. While I was doing that, I also learned how to save anytime I want, because Vampyr does the auto-save thing, which it sometimes does often enough and other times way not often enough. Drained of all energy, I sat back and fumed.

Then. The creators responded. Simple fix; go into the game's main folder and delete so-and-so files. 

If someone can please tell me the game was worth this headache, I'd appreciate it.