Voting has reset for the month of May. Valucre is in the top 10 but we aim for the top 3 for maximum visibility when people land on the home page of the topsite. If you want to help new members discover Valucre, vote for us daily.

Valucre

Register now to gain access to the World of Valucre. Once you do, you'll be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You can ask questions before signing up in the pre-registration threadexplore the world's lore in the Valucre Overview, and learn all you need to know in five minutes by reading the Getting Started page.

paradigm

Want to rule a piece of Alterion?

435 posts in this topic

On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 1:03 PM, Fruitsnacks said:

I'm really sorry for what's happening with your grandmother. I know it can be a lot of work, and painful/emotional work at that, trying to care for a loved one like that :(

I know I was a bit waffly before about what exactly I wanted with respect to Gabriel and Sector 5, but since then I've solidified intent alongside @Dragonslover and @Kio, in part because you weren't around and I wasn't sure if you were still vying for that area.

Though things have progressed since then, and I don't intend on stopping, I'm totes down to brainstorm with you and try to work something out for when you make your full return.

Orgies are always better with more people! ^o~

Drop me a PM and I'll reply when time permits. I don't mind brainstorming I've been away from writing for so long that I've got a craving to use these creative juices.

I miss writing.

On 3/14/2016 at 11:42 AM, Armada said:

Sectors 0,2,3,7, & 8 are conquered.

1 & 5 have claims, but are pending approval.

4 & 6 have neither claims nor current conquests.

Come on Valucre, get 'em while they're fresh!

Been a bit since you posted this but is section 4 still available?

3 minutes ago, Alexander The Great said:

Been a bit since you posted this but is section 4 still available?

You could .. you know .. read back a few pages.

1 minute ago, Armada said:

You could .. you know .. read back a few pages.

Haha I did! When I was reading back you said that you might move on to s4 after establishing S2 so I was trying to affirm whether that was still in process. If it is, I have no problem switching to S6 (which I didn't see any claims to). :)

Sector Two is up for grabs unless my replacement has been posting; haven't been checking up on him. Sector Four should be open still unless someone else made a claim but never posted their interest.

On Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 8:30 AM, paradigm said:

I 100% completely understand and totally agree that your real life responsibilities come first, but I couldn't just hold the area indefinitely. That being said, you know you're welcome and free to stomp around in my board and if you want Jul to dance the light fantastic atop some hookers' heads, we can still make that happen--but it will more than likely be in Ark Prime. 

Its all good, it wouldn't have been fair to other interested writers like Fruitsnacks. 

Of course old boy I'm more than willing to change my interest to Ark Prime. A friend of mine is going to help take care of my grandma and let me use his internet so I'll hope y be able to start getting back to posting though it might be irregular.

Drop me a PM sometime as well been meaning to ask you a few questions. Mainly on what I've missed.

Armade-hime <3 likes this

abv.gif?m=1309298033

Initial post has been updated to include the very very scant requirements of -drumroll- creating or conquering your own city. Sector Regents/Dons are welcome to this, as well. Taking part in one choice does not disqualify you from the other. 

supernal and Fruitsnacks like this

Posted (edited)

so what sectors are available?

and do i create this in my own RP thread or is there one already?

Is this still opened?

Edited by Hurttoto
Aleksei likes this

If they are not currently (within the last two months) posting any sector is up for conquering. ATM, I know Sector 3 and 8 are conquered/in the process of it.

sector 1, 2, 4 and 5 are open for conquering I believe. (I'd need to double check to be sure) Original claimants can still return and try to grab the sector, but whoever created the two page thread cementing control is the one who gets it.

can i conquer sector 4 or 2 then? if its open for conquest?

if its open ill add my character Hurttoto RPMT hes one of my newer ones also his location is in Alterion 

Edited by Hurttoto

If you don't want a city sector in Cosanastre, you can also go after an unaffiliated kingdom, which would allow you to literally create your own kingdom in Alterion. Whichever you prefer.

Robbie Rotten likes this

one more question 

is there an RP thread for this or do i have to make my own?