vTrifonic

Start of a New Beginning

[spoiler]1x1 with Rin

Characters involved: Agenor, Lucy[/spoiler]

It was a gruesome defeat. Many lost, many dead, but there is one thing that isn't over: The fight for domination. Akara was determined, even though she was almost murdered by Zodiac Knights in a full on collision with them over Hydra.

The soldiers of the HDC Brigade were the only brigade left in the town. It was better to get a drink before they were either exiled or massacred. The mages and sorcerers were scouring the town for them, but it would be no use as Agenor was a trained General, and he knew how to throw a few lousy mages off of his sent. 

He pulled out a black lighter and ignited a spark, and a flame appeared. He moved swiftly and pulled a cigar from his deep trench coat pocket, and stuck the more stuffed end in his mouth, lighting the opposite side. He flipped the lighter closed, and slid it back in to his pocket.

His men were tired, but they couldn't stop. 

Uh oh. A civilian saw them and took off running towards a group of soldiers led by one who looked like a sorceress. 

Her name was Lucinda Zephyr Silas. Sister to Absolon Frederick von Ludwig Silas. High priestess of Absolon, Athentha. Archmage of Val Roux. She was called the Zealous Wind Lotus because she was fierce when it came to battle along with being overzealous.

She also saw what happened in Hydra. The zodiac knights had fought brilliantly due to her strategies and logic. The man had gone off running to go home but Lucy would not allow injustices to remain.

She pulled out the star shaped chakrams as she looked up at her opponent. Agenor was a monster in battle. She had to remain dilligent. She threw one of the chakrams at the general then. Nit knowing if it hit or not.

"Trespasser! You will pay for your sins!" she yelled.

Lucy just hoped she made this out alive. She was the only hope for her blood line. Absolon was a complete failure.

Not again. Soldiers to be lost, people to be fed. It was one or the other. 

Food was expensive.

Agenor chuckled as the men around him gathered in to a makeshift battle stance. They were untrained, and tired. Which mean it would basically be a one on one with the High Priestess.

"Sins? All I've done is follow orders. Isn't that what you swine do anyway?" He didn't bother knowing what powers she had. In hand to hand combat, she was much out-trained, and in that case, he might be able to make a move to make her his own little pet, something he can control just like Esben did to them.

"Swine?! Not all of us kill and corrupt like you do. You brought the destruction and decay to the land. Awoke the monsters and soiled our beautiful land. I will reclaim and redeem the sins. May God be kind."

Lucinda watched Agenor. His men did not participate. Meaning a one on one fight. Which would be alright. She could stop this man and save his army from the blight which was the darkness. She placed her hands to her side.

Would she have to use the Legendia magic to solve this? It would be bad but if needed would she be able to do it? Lucy didn't know as she looked up. It was time to begin.

Clapping her hands together, she lit up. She let her energies become unlocked and flowed through her. With a few words she unlocked the part of her that knew the Legendia magic. Only to be used in dire situations.

Druh Gah Syhn
Gah Frujh Jauhn
Syhn Rah Jauhn...

With this a bolt of lightning came funneling at Agenor. She didn't mind either using her magic or hand to hand. She was trained in a lot of fighting ways. If the lightning hit, he would be paralyzed for three minutes.

It would give her time for her next move. She had to wait to see how this played out first.

"Gah!" Agenor let out a shear scream of pain as a bolt of lightning hit him, and just like that, he was paralyzed. The soldiers engulfed him, making sure there was no line of sight for the sorceress to make another move.

One went on the right side, another on the left, and three in the front of him, forming a barricade. There was six. Why was there only five now..

Before anyone knew, Sergeant Hammerfall, Sergeant Hammerfell's next of kin, emerged in to view, directly behind the sorceress. Without knowing if it hit or not, he took a sedative from his needle pouch and grasped it, winding a hit and going straight for her neck.

That was dumb of him. Lucinda heard the man walk behind her and quickly and barely had enough time to miss the arrow and not hit her neck. Her left palm went crashing into the man's torso.

She had to push him away since the other guards protected Agenor. The elf then tried to scurry away as she tripped on her feet and crawled backwards. She couldn't let these people take her or soil the land.

Somehow.

Lucinda shook her head. What a fine mess she had gotten herself into. She sighed as she stood up glaring at them.

"Get out of this land!" she yelled. "You and your evil don't belong here!"

Lucinda was afraid. Afraid of what was to come.

"Geh." With a quick palm strike, he was dead. The young soldier was killed. He probably had a family, and he probably thought what he was doing was wrong. He was afraid of Akara. But she had no hesitation to strike his chest, hitting him directly in the heart.

Pity.

Agenor regained his train of thought. The lightning blast had temporarily paralyzed him, but that was over. Agenor liked the fight in her. Plus, she was cute. He wanted her to be the new general once he is promoted within the army. Yes, it would be beautiful. 

"Listen here.. I didn't catch your name? I want you. You could either one, join us by will. No said catches, but yet you'll have royalty and nobility. Or two, be taken by force, and never see this god forsaken place again. I don't have the power to fully transform you. You will be yourself, but your evil tendency will rise. What do you say, sweetheart?" He flashed a smile at her.

While staring at her, he made a hand motion to one of the soldiers, and he picked up the sedative. With a single motion, he shot the syringe in to the air and flicked it once, liquid emitting from the top of the tube-like needle.

"Your choice, darling."

"I am Lucinda Zephyr Silas. High Priestess and Archmage. And I will never go with you. I will never become one of you!"

Lucy stood as she eyed the dead soldier. She didn't mean to kill him, she was defending herself. She would atone for that later. Eyeing Agenor, the elf didn't notice the other soldier holding a syringe.

"I will never be evil. Nor will I join you. You may rip me from my homeland but I will return."

Lucinda then stood him down. She would fight until she could no more. This man wouldn't take her without force it would be.

"You scum!" she yelled. "What gives you the right to do this?!"

"High Priestess? Archmage? Meaningless. What if I offered you something... of more power." He chuckled and got on one knee.

"Miss Silas, please, allow me to introduce myself. I am General Agenor Heryuin of Akara's Empire, and we would like you to command it." He looked at the soldier with the needle who then removed the cap he had previously put on.

The soldier then walked forward with a few steps.

"I am no scum!" He snapped. "The right is ours! You can't see past your Princess and see her for she really is! You fool! Join us and you will have a permanent place in this land! Last chance!"

Lucinda spit in Agenor's face. She was not going to just give up without a fight. This land was her home. She stood then as she clapped her hands together as her form sparked. Her palms going outward to do the attack she did earlier.

She hoped it hit but didn't know as she then shook her head and backed up from the two.

"You don't know the lady at all. You really think I'd betray my homeland?! I rather die than come with you!"

Lucinda then went off running. Down the road towards the city fort. She knew that if she got back up she could take these two. But she had to outrun them.

Gah! The spit was in Agenor's eyes, but he forsaw the attack, and made a quick roll out of the way. He got back in to formation and slid against the ground, both pointer fingers touching the ground. The girl ignited in a dash down the street, but the soldiers stood in watch. 

"You useless fools! Go after her! Sedate her with no hesitation!" He was pissed. The soldier with the sedative took off running after her, Agenor following. His black coat shimmered with darkness. Each button a skull for every soul they've taken or transformed of high power. It's a pity.

It was a magnificent sight, really. No one called Zodiac Knights, mainly because most were too scared. Hell, Lucinda could have already called for backup. She was basically a bull that was running lose throughout a town.

"You whore! Join us and you'll be spared! If not, you will be corroded with blackness! You have no more warnings."

Lucinda said nothing as she continued down the street. She didn't call anyone because she didn't want anyone becoming tainted. The elf could hear the footsteps behind her. Lucy would not give up the chase.

"Never scum!"

She yelled this as she ran onward and tripped on the crack in a piece of sidewalk and fell to the ground..

She couldn't stand up as she had hurt her foot.

"Go to hell!" she yelled. "You are worse than the beast. You taint for no reason."

She crawled back now trying to run away while on the ground. Lucy had no idea what to do, she was in a corner.

"You'll never change. You are scum. I hope you burn."

Hah! The Elf tripped and hurt her foot, so she couldn't even run. It was funny, Elves were supposed to be swift, quick moving on their feat, flawless. Turns out, they were actually good for nothing. They couldn't run, they couldn't negotiate, and they didn't accept his fucking offers.

She was right, though. He wouldn't change. Unless the dark magic somehow vanished, but he didn't know that. It was all just a misunderstanding, if she would have just joined him, then this wouldn't have ever happened. They wouldn't have to waste some sedatives for a no good Elf.

"I'm already in hell, you whore." Agenor made a hand motion, and his soldier ran at the Elf with a syringe in his hand.

It was here that Lucinda was a bit in danger. She could still use her magic. And though she knew the fight was futile she continued. It was a nightmare playing out before her. The elf was graceful, she just didn't see the branch ahead.

She was trying to keep herself alive.

"You're no better than the monster here. You both can rot in hell for all I care."

She then threw her palm forward to throw fire balls at the soldier with the syringe was coming at her. She just kept firing. Lucy didn't care who got hit.

"You pretend all you like, but at least the lady knows how to save herself. You however don't care about anyone but yourself."

Oh these stupid peasants. Always talking back just like the rebels. They weren't any different, just fucking annoying. All they wanted to do was fight, kill, and scream. Bitches. With one quick move of her hand she launched fireballs at them, quick and fast, moving swift through the air. 

What she didn't know is that Agenor hand picked this team, reflexes were faster than a cat. The first fireball came whizzing through the air straight at the Private with the syringe. He dodge rolled out of the way by a split second, the second one going straight past him and nailing a pillar on a building, causing it to halfway fall, crushing a cart below it. 

Agenor dodged past the next one, and the one after that, but one of the fireballs clipped him on his leg and he let out a low yell, hitting the ground harder than a rock. He grunted as he staggered to his feet, watching his command dodge out of the way.

"Syringe!" He shouted as the Private tossed it to him, and with one swift move he dashed at the newly-found Lucinda on the ground, raising the syringe in the air with two hands, and brought it down with the force of a million suns, he would push the plunger down if it hit.

Edited by Trifonic