I would say "I promise to do this or that" but I'm pretty content with my city.

I guess I should mention my tournament thread is (finally) almost over and I'll be starting up a new event for Celin City afterwards (it will have a new regent after the thread is complete, so I guess that's worth mentioning as well).

Seeing I role play between here and tellus mater, I would like a city or be a part of a city since I'm always making new characters to either involve themselves in the lives of others or their own agendas. ^_^

Hey guys!

So I don't know if our activity went up or down, I haven't counted. Either way, we should strive to be bigger! Better! More awesome! Start more rps, drag in new members, persuade your friends - we can do this.

I bet you're wondering, where the hell is that new map? Did you lie to us, Raze?

Well... it's done.

That's right, the new map is finished! Thanks to King and me, all we have now is to mark it with our cities and it'll be up in the next few days. Also, the city numbers will be adjusted for more sense and easier following. To add to that, Bloodmage Mountains and Altus Arcantium have been officially labeled as cities. So look for that when I post the next update.

Keep roleplaying in Genesaris, and thanks for your support!

-Your Penguin Overlord, Hummingbird

Do you need help with any names, area and lore? I could possibly lend some thoughts.

As I've developed quite an extensive backstory to my Novah character over the past few days, going as far as even developing a map with its own landmarks as to where she is from (A map and land mass that isnt part of Valucre, until i get enough points to request it.)