The Hummingbird

Genesaris Spotlight

Got a Genesaris roleplay you love, whether it's yours or another? Want some recognition? Would you like others to notice and read it, maybe join it? Then post here with the thread title and a short summary and share it! I'll periodically check in and update this first post with threads to prevent too much scrolling.

Don't forget to be awesome!

1: The Demagogue.

Aspiring Northern politician Gaius Solus and Southerner knight-for-hire Adelaide Fontaine set off to wipe the floor with Gull's rebellion's face. Unfortunately, Fontaine's an idiot, is conflicted on working for the man, and also occasionally stricken with Moral DilemmasTM, while Gaius isn't interested in the slightest bit of teamwork, especially since it's one of them uncivilized southerners, and a woman to boot. Will they overcome their distaste for each other and triumph? Or will they taste Gull's steel in defeat? Find out today!

[Unfortunately, closed for joining. However, Sol's RPing is too good to let slide unnoticed. Read him, people!]

Aspiring Northern politician Gaius Solus and Southerner knight-for-hire Adelaide Fontaine set off to wipe the floor with Gull's rebellion's face. Unfortunately, Fontaine's an idiot, is conflicted on working for the man, and also occasionally stricken with Moral DilemmasTM, while Gaius isn't interested in the slightest bit of teamwork, especially since it's one of them uncivilized southerners, and a woman to boot. Will they overcome their distaste for each other and triumph? Or will they taste Gull's steel in defeat? Find out today!

[Unfortunately, closed for joining. However, Sol's RPing is too good to let slide unnoticed. Read him, people!]

I don't mean to crowd the thread over a single entry into the spotlight, but I must.

To compare my RPing to Just a First Mahai's is to compare a candle's light to a bonfire's. 

He sets scenes with a casual grace that absolutely astounds, and his instinctual desire to cooperate for the betterment of the story at once flatters and enhances his partner's writing. He's been an absolutely joy to write with. I guarantee that if you come to admire my own writing, you will certainly leave expressing astonishment at Mahai's. 

Edited by Sol Invictus

Almost as sexist as the Southern Empire. Almost.

You'll go far you Northern barbarian.