Valucre
  • Announcements

• Paroxysm

Contact between members and staff   04/20/2018

Valucre.com and Valucre’s official email address (Valucre@gmail.com) are to be considered the only credible contact between members and staff. If you are contacted by someone, or a group of someones, dubiously representing themselves as staff outside of Valucre.com, you should private message @supernal and @desolate. Additionally, if your account is to receive administrative action, or you are the subject of a report, staff will contact you through forum, email, or through the forum's warning system, not off site services such as Discord or Skype.
Acies ab Vesania

Tavern of Legend: Season 2

By the time she finally reacted, Ryeha found herself in the claws of a dragon that was her friend only minutes ago.

Damnit. Taking a look a around, she saw that Riaen was trying to defend herself for some reason and by extension, her. That's why she made no move to struggle or even call for help. Instead she stared into the dragon's eyes with her even darker red eyes.

"If you can hear me, please fight the spell..." She sighed heavily and glared at the woman. "You miss, are not a nice person. Riaen is not a pet. She's a human being and as long as I'm here you stay. Away. From. Her."

@Zamarca @LukeRipstine

Edited by BeeTheNarwhal

Candie allowed her little sister to complain at her feet, focusing on the recently passed-out draconian. Their eyes both glanced at unison when Reyah opposed the woman who claimed Riaen hers.

What a mess.. Gesturing Sunny to follow her, she was still bickering as she did so. They both approached the passed-out Riaen, alongside Reyah. The blonde lightly tapping her with her feet, taking in the presence of the lady who claimed the dragon woman. Sunny scoffed.

"Let's agree that we both destroy life. Not make it."

"Yeah, yeah. Just wake her up."

Rolling her eyes, the zombie twin crouched down and started to persistently poke at the passed-out woman's face, giggling at the idiocity it brought.

@Zamarca @BeeTheNarwhal @LukeRipstine

As she touched the dragons chest another woman had come into the tavern and quick rushed to the dragons sidde

"As long as I'm am here you stay. away. from. her"

She seemed put off by the statement. 

Given their now human looks  she found to have a weakness form them.

None the less...

"Oh? I tried to get them from casting the sleeping spell but I was to late in my nullification spell. Furthermost I'm not the bad guy here. I'd much rather her willingly become an companion or a pet of mine. I love dragon's you see and if you insist on getting in my way  morta-"

She stopped her self. Anger wasn't the right thing to respond with. This was an girl who'd come in to see her companion laying on the floor, she much have been worried sick.

".....I..I'll help you get her to recover. And for now to the least I'll wait until she awakens. I am a mage after all and I can help you get her to awake if you'd allow me to."

Their human appearance helped to keep herself from making harsh choices and that she was thank full for.

@BeeTheNarwhal @Zamarca

Riaen heard the voice of Reyah and she desperatly tried to fight the sleeping spell. She felt the dragons desire to protect her and herself. She focused on the dragon saying: ''If we want to protect her we must become one and fight only those who are our enemies or want to make us pets.'' Something inside of her changed as her body transformed back into the dragon. Her desire to protect Reyah was stronger. She opened her eyes to be met with the feeling of poking but she didnt care. She stood up and turned towards the woman. Her actions indicated that the woman had gone to far. Her dragon side was filled with anger towards the woman who wanted to make her a pet.

@BeeTheNarwhal @SweetCyanide @LukeRipstine

Edited by Zamarca

The undead twin simply rose a brow in curiousity, and fidgeted the cross-stitches that her sister had sewn awhile ago. "... What made her change her mind?"

The black-haired ignored their conversation and began to recklessly shake Riaen, but the draconian seemed to have woken up. "Ah, you're back!" Tediously giggling, the girl glanced at the strange lady, then back to her friend. She slowly reached into her ear and carefully whispered. "She's weeeeird."

@Zamarca @LukeRipstine @BeeTheNarwhal

She watched Sunny poke Riaen repeatedly. She watched her friend stir and walk towards the lady. She smirked at her. 

"Good luck with making her become your pet 'willingly'. I appreciate that you want to help, but.." she gestured to the Draconian woman approaching her. "You've gone a little bit too far."

Turning to the twins, she nonchalantly asked them "Should we let Riaen do that..?"

@Zamarca @SweetCyanide @LukeRipstine

Edited by BeeTheNarwhal

Archmaic smiled at the man, not looking back at Isua. "Sure, you can join us." He paused for a minute. "Of course, we actually need a quest to go on first." He looked back around the tavern and noted how remarkably big it was from the inside.

@Ervos @Shadowspeaker

Lady laughed, they  didn't even know the skill set she had. Why would they so carelessly indicate in combat with her?

"Well then both of you, lets take this out side. It be more fun to show you the prowess of your new master out there right?"

She smiled. Maybe fighting would let them see.

Riaen or dragon Riaen heard the whispering. She felt something new now her human side and dragon side were one. Though not the control she was looking for she at least would remember this. Instead the dragon growled with a warning towards the mage to get lost before she would do anything to ensure she would go away. She felt she could make fireballs so she shot a fireball as a warning at the feet of the mage. Riaen was not in the mood for combat yet. She turned towards her friend and the twins with her head. She turned around and walked over towards Reyah. Riaen then did something for the first time. Her dragon side placed a claw upon Reyah's forehead to allow her see in her dragon mind. She tried to make clear their friendship would allow her to not become a pet and that her desire for freedom and the sky was stronger then anything in the world just as her ancestor told her in the dream. She also made clear this gesture would bound them not in terms of owner and pet but something more. They were connected to eachother what would allow Reyah to call upon her in time of need while she remained free. She did this on the term of friendship, not in the terms of what the mage wanted. She would rather be her companion for the rest of her life then that of the mage. When she had that message given to Reyah while she payed no attention to what the mage said. She just wanted to be at peace with her friends then fighting someone.

@BeeTheNarwhal @SweetCyanide

Edited by Zamarca

Lady saddened. 

"I guess I was already beaten"

But the fire ball gesture wouldn't be ignored as the ball of flames had dispersed and reappeared , dropping on the dragons backside.

She signed and slowly took a seat.

They both watched as Riaen created an unbreakable bond, one that she may never go back on her word. The two looked at eachother and exchanged glances, then looked back at the strange woman.

"So ballsy~"

"Her huff n' puff has gone."

"Puhuhuhu~ How lame!" The young zombie girl radiated an immature child-like glee, placing her hand onto her mouth. This way of mockery could be seen as light, but awfully childish.

"Riaen, you smell kinda smokey! Catch a few hot fires?"

@Zamarca @BeeTheNarwhal @LukeRipstine

Riaen felt the flames on her back and growled a bit in pain. She turned her head around and saw the woman was sad. A voice in her mind said: ''I can become her companion dragon altough I remain in spirit form.'' She knew it was her ancestor. She thought for a bit and looked at the mage seeing she felt lonely or something. Riaen walked over to the mage who wanted to bound her and placed a claw upon her forehead. She showed her a another dragon would gladly become her companion altough it was a spirit she would be able to summon him and he could do the same things as she could. The dragon spirit that was inside her now flew over towards the mage. She showed her the words to summon her new companion: "Alacka demoris Tarato.'' She then tried to say to consider this as a gift from her before she removed her claw from the forehead and walked back towards her friends.

She saw the twins and heard what she said before firing some tiny flames in their direction. She looked at them with a glance in her eyes that she found the joke funny nevertheless despite her non ability to speak.

Edited by Zamarca

Understanding Riaen's message she told her, "Hopefully there wouldn't be a time I'd be in need of saving." she said while she was in Riaen's mind. She thanked her, promising she'll try to do the same. Returning back to reality, she took a look around.

"So ballsy~" Ryeha heard one of the twins say. She chuckled lightly, red eyes shining. "Not a fan of such moments are you?"

"On a brighter note, maybe I could introduce you to a friend sometime. Y'know, when Riaen comes back and all."

@Zamarca @SweetCyanide

She signed.

How can I not wish luck apun a kindred soul.

As an master would give his life for some thing others would call a pet, so would she.

But she couldn't have found the words to say so at first and it seemed the dragon already had plans.

"Alacka demoris Tarato.. uh?"

She had picked up her tea cup and took a sip from it.

Image result for kancolle kongou tea