Valucre
  • Announcements

• Paroxysm

Contact between members and staff   04/20/2018

Valucre.com and Valucre’s official email address (Valucre@gmail.com) are to be considered the only credible contact between members and staff. If you are contacted by someone, or a group of someones, dubiously representing themselves as staff outside of Valucre.com, you should private message @supernal and @desolate. Additionally, if your account is to receive administrative action, or you are the subject of a report, staff will contact you through forum, email, or through the forum's warning system, not off site services such as Discord or Skype.
Acies ab Vesania

Tavern of Legend: Season 2

One twin stayed in place and watched when the flames would gradually disperse into her hair, and one made a yelp and accidentally swallowed one. Sunny stumbled and pryed herself up, making an uncomfortable wheezed-out noise that exhaled smoke. Candie brushed away the residue that was left in her blonde hair.

"You mean the 'friend' you were talking about earlier?"

"Ohmygosh, really?! Awesome!"

"Pipe down, you moron."

"Oof!"

@Zamarca @BeeTheNarwhal 

Riaen looked down upon Reyah before turning back into her human form. She opened her now blue grey eyes and looked down upon her clothes. ''Well seems I need some new clothes again.'' She sighed. ''Anyway I am glad that is now over. At the moment I need a drink.'' She grabbed a new drink from the bar and took a sip. ''Transforming really takes something out of you.'' With that she took a sip again. Riaen felt good now she was back as a human. She collected her bow and placed it on her back. ''Well hopefully this doesnt happen the next time.''

@SweetCyanide @BeeTheNarwhal

"Sure, you can join us" Archmaic said to the man who had sat beside us. "Of course, we actually need a quest to go on first." He continued.
    So, I guess I'm going on a quest then. I'm fine with that. I was going to ask him anyway. Isua smirks after that thought. I believe we'll get along just fine. 
    The guy smirked, and told us he knew just where to go, and then told us to follow him. Isua was about to get up without question, though just then, he thought of something. As the man walked, Isua whisper a question to Archmaic.
    "Did he tell you his name?"

@Bkfootball @Ervos

Edited by Shadowspeaker

"Salutations to any and all!" Called an older gentleman from the front of the tavern. The man seemed to be entertained by all the happenings of this wonderful world. Soon he began to stroke his beard and a weird smile crept over his aged face.

He walked forward to the bar and slapped a large amount of currency on the aged bar and shouted "Drinks for all, whatever you like!" 

Grabbing a pint of mead from a nearby drunk, he jumped up on a table and danced a jig. When he was done he jumped back down and looked around the place. "A tavern is supposed to be filled with life and song. Beer and women. Where is it?! All I see are people who are wasting their lives away speaking of death and misery to come. Someone come and have a dance with me! Let's have some fun!" 

The man quieted and waited for a response.

Riaen had taken a seat at the table again and repaired some damage on her bow in full concentration until she heard someone coming into the tavern and began to shout something about life. beer and woman. She looked up to see a older gentleman offering a dance with someone. She just rolled her eyes and looked down upon the bow. ''Life and song eh?'' She thought to herself. Feeling she has done the repairing on her bow she grabbed her beer again. She took a sip and tucked some of her darkblond hair behind her ear. Riaen stood up to walk over to the bar to get more beer but she had to walk beside the older gentleman since she had searched for a quiet spot to sort out her own thoughts after all what happened. Putting the bow on her back she began to walk into the direction of the bar. ''Just not make eye contact.'' She thought.

Natsumi looked at the older gentleman with amusement. Drinks for all?  He must be very wealthy, then. So she took another drink of slightly higher quality.

She laughed when the man hopped on the table and danced like someone's delusional grandfather. It made her mood lighten a little, indeed.

Riaen reached the bar and took a new beer before she noticed someone had began to dance on a table. She leaned against the bar thinking: ''Well seems someone is in a good mood.'' And took a drink from her drink. She continued to watch the whole situation from the bar.

Alongside Riaen were the twins, who were watching the event take a lively fold. Sunny made a little giggle, leaning on her sister. The expressionless twin squinted her eyes and smirked. They, too, watched as the whole tavern began to dance and sing in a colorful unison.

"Seems so much fun! I want to dance!"

"Knock yourself out."

"Sweet! See ya!"

Candie watched as her sister blended into the crowd, joining the happy chanting of the party. She stayed beside her draconian friend, taking a sip from her drink, looking at the presence of the strange woman.

Riaen looked at the woman. ''Seems he is that old type that wants to see more life and fun in the tavern and wants beer in one hand while woman dance around or with him.'' She took a sip. ''Met those types before. Depending they can be quite fun or quite annoying. Altough I think that gentleman belongs in the fun category.'' Riaen looked down in her beer and took a sip again. ''Seems he also either loves beer or tea.''

''

7 minutes ago, Zamarca said:

Riaen looked at the woman. ''Seems he is that old type that wants to see more life and fun in the tavern and wants beer in one hand while woman dance around or with him.'' She took a sip. ''Met those types before. Depending they can be quite fun or quite annoying. Altough I think that gentleman belongs in the fun category.'' Riaen looked down in her beer and took a sip again. ''Seems he also either loves beer or tea.''

''

"Beer? What is that subsidence ?"

Blowing a strand of her hazel nut hair out of her face seconds after it had fallen there, she looked at the draconian woman.

Riaen looked at Candie. ''No, I am not really the type for dancing. Besides I am completely fine without the need for dancing.'' She then looked at the mage. ''Well what is beer..'' Riaen ordered a full mug of beer. She held it out before the mage. ''Well this is beer. It's alcohol. It can be quite tasty depending on your taste and what you prefer. Drink to much of it and well you become drunk and you will do things you would never thought you would do. This is stronger then tea.'' She then put the mug down on the bar.