Acies ab Vesania

Tavern of Legend: Season 2

Hesitantly, she pouted. ".. Just don't drink too much."

Averting her eyes from the two, her gaze transferred to the now lively tavern. It began to brim with joy and fun, with drunks dancing and sometimes even picking rough fights. Blue eyes glistened from the sight. It'd been too long to see something this pleasant.

... But perhaps she and her sister had been clinging too much to the outside world.

The individual seemed to be hesitant about the question. Her dead fish-eyed gaze looked at her friend, with the same expressionless face as always. "Uh. I don't dance. Or I don't know how, anyway."

8 minutes ago, Zamarca said:

Riaen looked at Candie. ''No, I am not really the type for dancing. Besides I am completely fine without the need for dancing.'' She then looked at the mage. ''Well what is beer..'' Riaen ordered a full mug of beer. She held it out before the mage. ''Well this is beer. It's alcohol. It can be quite tasty depending on your taste and what you prefer. Drink to much of it and well you become drunk and you will do things you would never thought you would do. This is stronger then tea.'' She then put the mug down on the bar.

"Stronger tea?"

Taking a seat next to the dragonic woman she grasp the mug with both of her hands and picked it up.

Eyeing the substance she thought to herself

Alcohol? I've never drank any...

Bringing her nose close to the cup she sniffed it, recoiling in the smell of the liquor.

Poison had the tendency of smelling bad... what the hell is this? 

An small porcilin cup appeared in front of Lady's seat accompanied with a stiffing spoon and an handling plate underneath.

Tilting over the mug into the tea cup, pouring the liquid in to the cup Lady only halted when the tea cup was brimming with the ale.

Setting the mug down a single drip of ale slid down the side of the cup.

The first thing Lady noted of the liquor was the color, the color of lightly brewed tea, the smell of ethonal, and the mentioned warning that accompanied a glass  .

Bringing her hands to the tea cup Lady took the cup by one hand on the handle and the other supporting the bottom as she brought it to her warm preached lips.

The coolness of the ale touched her lips, locked before a moments hesitation before a small shyness of parch in her lips allowed the tiny amount of the liquor to slip threw.

Setting the cup down on to the handling plate she had held the liquid in her mouth for further tasting and elimination.

It tasted just as it smelled strong and bitter but unconventionality accompanied by a slight sweet.  

"Hm..."

She swallowed

"This is nothing like regular tea but souly reminds me of hemlock tea"

She looked to her left when the draconic lady sat.

@Zamarca

The door to the tavern is pushed open as 52 walks in dragging her scythe along the ground. Looking around she giggles a bit as it disappears. It seemed peaceful to her... or was that the voice telling her that... It was such a long walk here that she wasn't sure which was her thoughts and which was the madness giggling again she glows blue as her giggling stops.

"Oh a place of friends... This could be promising..."

Mages would sense something off about the girl and notices blue chains and shackles on her neck, arms and legs. Normal people would just see a normal girl. She strolls  up to the bar and takes a seat listening to the conversations and watching the people in the tavern. She had never seen the place before but it interested her.

Riaen looked at the mage. ''Well I guess there are some beer flavors that kinda taste like tea but you have so many flavors of them nowadays and so many different brands it's quite hard to say what beer taste like that and that, you know.'' She took a sip from her own beer again. ''But this is what I need after all what happened earlier and it taste good after being so long in the wilderness.'' She raised her mug a bit before taking a another sip. ''One thing the dragon cant replace in human form is my love for beer.'' Riaen laughed.

She didnt notice a new person had walked to the bar until her enhanced hearing allowed her to hear it. Riaen turned around in her seat to see someone new had walked in. Judging wether she was a threat or not her mind drawed the conclusion for now she was okay. Riaen took in the girl. She appeared normal but her dragon mind told her she might be more then what she can see. ''Heh we see what she is.'' Riaen thought to herself. Riaen took a another sip from her drink and said to the new person: ''It's a peaceful place isnt it? Well aside the drunken brawls that take place here at the moment and some yelling back and forth.''

@LukeRipstine

Edited by Zamarca

Lady had followed Riaen's eyes to an girl with purple hair and blue eyes, chains draping from around her.

"hm... weird restraint magic but..."

she turned back around taking another light sip from the tea glass.

"It's an accosted taste"

she said referring  to the liqor 

"Yes I suppose this is peaceful enough.. Though my trip here wasn't the same..."

52 says  turning to Riaen looking her over. She expected bar fights and yelling  it was something that happened at bars. As she is thinking about this she  heard Lady comment on her chains. Her eyes widen a bit and she puts a hand on her left wrist on the chain and looks up at her.

"You mean you can see them to?"

That must have meant she knew magic...  Maybe she didn't know what they were for. People tended to not like her after learning that.

''Well I cant see them with my own eyes but seeing my other side is born from magic itself.'' With that Riaen closed her eyes to concentrate for a second before opening her eyes again which were red. She directed her gaze to the girl and noticed the shackles. ''Well I can see what they mean. While strange what are they for anyway? Dont worry we are not here to attack you or anything. Besides if you are afraid of me not liking you well I also had that fear myself due my dragon side but the people here accepted it anyway and I have made friends myself now.'' She pointed towards the twins. ''I also have a another friend Reyah but..'' Riaen looked around. ''I dont know where she is at the moment.''

".. You've made quite a mess, by the way. As your draconian form, obviously. You almost made someone barbeque."  She whispered to Riaen, stuffing her hands in her trenchcoat's pockets.

Averting her gaze to the chained girl, the blonde gestured a peace symbol with a fish-eyed gaze. "Candie. Black Magic user. Nice to meet you."

@FlamingTraveler @Zamarca @LukeRipstine

52  blinks for a  second  when asked  about  her chains. She wanted to avoid the question. She sighs for a second  as she looks down at them.

"That's a bit harder to explain... They um... Suppress my powers... along with bits of my personality... If you call insanity personality. as  for a name... I forgot that a  long time ago. My prisoner number is 52 though so I guess call me that..."  She   looks at candie with a  slight  smile. "My magic is I guess you could say invoking madness and illusions  I also have a pretty cool scythe if you want to see that."

I want to break those shackles. Quickly dismissing that sneaky thought, she placed a curious finger on her mouth.

The blonde rose a thumbs-up. She was quite glad that the girl wasn't one of those who'd panic about a magic-user using something as forbidden as satanic spells.

"Cool."

52 sighs a bit happily as the girl doesn’t say much about her. She was a bit curious as to how good the girl was at her magic though.

"I am surprised you aren't a little freaked out by me being a prisoner at one point most people find it scary... Or are freaked out by the fact my magic is suppressed by these chains..." She thinks for a moment trying to think how best to ask her question. "You seem a little young to be practicing such magic though. Are you any good at it?"

Blue eyes twitched in grimace when the girl mentioned her being 'young'.

Yeah, I'm gonna break those chains.

But she had to be 'cool' about the situation, losing control may result in a mistake.

"I might get arrested. Wouldn't want that happening." Nonchalantly she stated, shrugging.