Acies ab Vesania

Tavern of Legend: Season 2

Riaen chuckled at the expression for the girl. ''I see you are a bit confused but no not all dragons are big. Let me show you actually.'' With that Riaen took a sip and took some distance. She concentrated on her dragon side and took on her white dragon form again. She opened her eyes again feeling her dragon body but this time she was aware of what she was doing. ''As you can see not all dragons are big.'' Riaen was suprised by the sudden reveal she had the ability to talk now her ability had changed. ''I am born with the ability to become like this due a ancient magic that runs in my family. It all began with a dragon totem and well here we are.'' She looked at 52. ''Not so long ago I was more animal then this but when me and my dragon side became one rather then fight eachother for control seemed to have brought more then I realized. ''On all 4 I am just bigger then most humans. My body wouldnt handle the change to a true sized dragon and most likely kill me.''

Edited by Zamarca

52 rubs her eyes slightly as she watchs the girl transform. She was rather inpressed by it. It seemed to hold allot of power. 

"That is rather impressive. Don't see many transformations let alone to be a dragon... I kinda like it..."

She smiles slightly as she stands up and walks over to the girl to get a better look walking around her and inspecting her slightly curious as to what the form entails.

"Well I am glad you have a bit more control of it now... wouldn't want something happening..."

Riaen sighed. ''Well you had to see me really a while ago and you would see a entire different thing but I cant agree more with it. Most of my ancestors failed to control their side but it seems the secret is not for one side to be victorious but rather they have to become one in order to control it but I admit I still just began to learn and understand this.'' 

52 had to admit she enjoyed hearing about this girls magic. It was interesting to learn about rare magics.

"Hm... so its best to approach as a friendship or partnership rather then a war. Seems a little cliché if you ask me but I get it."

She returns to her seat with a slight smile.

2 hours ago, Zamarca said:

Riaen chuckled. ''Yes it sounds cliche but I guess if it helps anyway who am I to complain?'' With that she returned to her huma form and took her beer again.

Soft silk  like skin touched around Riaen's neck as two arms draped them selves over her from behind.

"I feel sick."

Lady complained, setting her head on Riaen's shoulder.

"I've had to much of that tea."

Her face lightly blushed with drunkenness, her words soft and slightly slur.

"Pffft..! Sncht."

".. Wait, did you drink all of that?"

The zombie twin forced their laughter into their throat, while the demonic sister only looked at the strange lady in concern. And probable shock, due to the fact she downed massive amounts of alchohol.

Riaen looked with big eyes. ''Well I told you before to not drink to much didnt I.'' She sat the mage down in her chair again and removed the arms of her and sat them down on the bar. ''Well no more beer for you miss.'' She took away the mug and gave it to the bartender. ''Here is just regular tea but I fear you will not like the moment when you have a hangover.'' Riaen chuckled.

Archmaic stood up and followed the man, noticing Isua does the same. Then, Isua whispers something in his ear, and he responds. "His name is Ben, I think." He looks back at Ben, and then asks, "So, do you know exactly where we are going?"

@Ervos @Shadowspeaker

Edited by Bkfootball

52 watched as the events unfolded in front of her. It would appear someone was sick from having drank to much.

"Pacing yourself is quite important to not getting sick... drinking slowly lets you drink more with out feeling to sick."

"His name is Ben." Archmaic says, as he begins walking following him. Isua soon follows. Ben stands beside a board, full of papers.
    "This is the Bulletin Board" Ben announced, as he pointed to the board. "Pick a quest, any quest!" He exclaimed. Isua took a closer look at the board, skimming over a couple of quests, and then stopping at one, near the center of the board.

Bear Problem!
Help Needed

Local travelers have been complaining about a real problem with bears as of late—well, one specific bear. There are some bears that wander the local woods and most of them keep to themselves, but one of them has gotten used to the presence of people and has gotten awfully brave, attacking travelers and raiding their food stores, or wandering through their camps at night and stealing leftover food. It is only a matter of time before this bear attacks a person, and once a bear has had a taste of man, they rarely stop.  A reward is being offered for the bear’s removal, and upon proof of having done so, you’ll be given the VB. This bear is distinguishable in that it is larger than the rest and has a bright pink scar on its snout. Watch out though, this is a big brown bear, with estimates putting at 1,200+ pounds (545kg).

A bear problem? We could take care of that... I think. Isua points to the paper. 
    "What do you think of this? Says there's a bear problem nearby. I think we could take care of it."

@Bkfootball @Ervos

Seeing the slight buzz of action gave the Old man some hope. Snapping his fingers an old case appeared right beside him. "Maybe some music will help."  Bending down he opened the case and revealed a golden fiddle. The fiddle was expertly crafted and shone in the lights of the tavern.

Taking a moment to think of what he might play he hummed an old song from when he was a small lad. "Ladies and gentlemen! Tonight I give you the a song from my hometown."

With that he began to play a tune. As he played it started off slow, but as he played the bar started sounding like an Irish party.

Edited by Mr. Who
I added something that wasn't supposed to be there

Elaren walked into the bar, immediately surprised by the inward appearance of the building and the lively mood. She had been traveling for quite a while to get to this famed tavern, and while she was surprised, she was by no means disappointed. The activity was a sight for sore eyes- especially after witnessing all the ruin of the area surrounding the tavern. 

She adjusted the bag on her back, then sat down in a nearby seat, still taking in all the sights of the room. She smiled and started tapping her feet to the fun music.