Jump to content
Acies ab Vesania

Tavern of Legend: Season 2

Recommended Posts

 

On 7/27/2017 at 3:30 PM, Karma_is_my_name said:

Lana's vision blurred as she stumbled towards the bar. Her ribs burned as warm, sticky blood dripped from her side as she cradled it. Sweat dripped from her silky black hair , her pale sickly pale. Her tight blue robes were stained with blood , and her hair hung out of her hood. She slowly grasped the door handle using it as support. She leaned against to door opening it, blood on her hand stained the handle. As she stood in the doorway the pain over took her and her vision tunneled. She fell to the floor with a soft thump, her back rising and falling slowly as she let out short shallow breaths.


 

A feminine figure wearing a full suit of armour stood up from it's table, pushing back the wooden seat it was sitting on effortlessly, before lifting up and dropping its heavy metal greaves onto the floor to stand. It walked over to the fallen body, the expressionless visor locked onto as it approached. It squatted down beside the fallen woman, its helmet tilted down. Two cybernetic blue eyes lit up in the metal darkness of the helm as tiny minute mechanisms seemed to twist and turn in them before an armored gauntlet moved through the air to trace along the blood on the ground beside the bleeding woman. Said bloody armored hand was then lifted up to the visor, blue eyes analyzing the crimson stain. Its unbloodied gauntlet then held onto the bottom of the helm and lifted it to reveal soft lips, a light complexion, and what seemed to be two fangs when the mouth opened and the bloodied gauntlet's fingers moved past the lips, onto waiting tongue. When she pulled them out the blood was all but gone from the gauntlet, and she lowered her helm over her face once more. Her squat turned to kneel when she leaned over to grasp the arm of the blue robed woman to shake it rather forcefully. "Hey," she queried, "you alive?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Laying down by a tree beside the road, Alex observes the tavern's surroundings. He notices an obviously wounded girl drop at the doorway. He thinks "What happened? I should try and help." and with his mind set on helping the girl, he runs towards the doorway and sits beside the girl. A person wearing a full suit of armor gets there first and forcefully shakes the girl. Alex cringes at the action but he still continues to try and lessen the girl's pain by treating her sides with medicinal herbs and bandages. "I hope this helps."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Already feeling giddy from the alcohol, Xahlafael decides it's best to slow down on the drinking. He wasn't necessarily drunk but he could still feel the heavy effect of the fermented liquids. Turning around, he notices a group of people by the doorway, one of which was lying on the ground. Now what's going on? The man thought as he began walking over to the small crowd. Although a bit tipsy, Xahlafael's legs carried him just as efficiently as if he were sober.

Looking down, Xahlafael notices that the figure on the ground was a girl with blood slowly pooling around her as the people around her were trying their best to heal her. Kneeling beside an armored woman, he examines the girl's wounds. He had no idea what had happened to the her, but the injuries seemed fairly easy to treat. Xahlafael's years as a mercenary taught him many basic skills for healing and medicating. For now, though, Xahlafael watches as a man treats her with herbs. "You do know what you're doing, right?" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2017 at 6:21 PM, SixShots22 said:

"I assume you want my name."

The Masked Man perked up in excitement and his mask formed a happy face. When he heard Jackmin was Benjamin's final choice he didn't visually show his disappointment, but was a little sad. He stood up and adjusted the strap on his shoulder that was attached to his quiver that held arrows made of sticks, flint, and feathers that he made in the woods.  His bow was a bunch of sticks strapped together and a string attached at the ends. Hardly impressive equipment. He wanted to be a powerful archer, just like Ben. 

"I'll protect you if I can, but you will most likely be protecting me more often than not. I want nothing more than to be trained by you, it would be an honor." As he said that he bowed, and all his arrows fell out of his quiver onto the floor between them. He immediately scrambled to pick them all up and place them back in the quiver very clumsily. "Drat!" He said feeling very embarrassed to look so foolish in front of his idol. 

Edited by Element

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A brooding figure entered the tavern, the warm orange glow of the tavern seemed to stop as it reached him, causing his shadow to seem huge. The blond man didn't seem to be angry or sad, yet he didn't look happy either. Maybe it was his stubble, or his strong eyebrows, whatever it was, he had what was defined on earth as a resting bitch face, and he wore it well. There was something else though, his shadow. It was unsettling and unnerving for some patrons as the man walked to an empty seat at the bar. It seemed to be slightly out of sync with its owner. One might even say the could even see it blink, but as he sat down, his shadow disappeared from sight like everyone else at the bar. "A shot of vodka and a shot of tequila please."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Walking on the road towards the tavern to get a drink, Fenrir noticed a group gathering around the doorway. Curious he walked closer to see what was going on. "Excuse me, pardon me, sorry." He said as he walked through the people. When he reached the front he saw an armored woman, a mercenary, an injured woman, and a man trying to alleviate the pain of said woman. " Can i have those?" Pointing to the herbs. "I think i might be able to help."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"You do know what you're doing, right?" Alex looks up to find a strange long-haired man, clad in a cloak that was made with feathers. "Of course I do." Alex continues to do his work when suddenly, a familiar voice speaks out "Can I have those?" The voice continues "I think I might be able to help." Alex quickly turns around and finds a strangely familiar man walking up to him. Alex nods, grabs some herbs out of his satchel and gives it to the man. "What are you gonna do?" Alex questions as he moves at the side to give the man some space.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I feel like i know him. I'll just ask him later if he knows me, i need to heal the girl first."  Fenrir thought. Taking herbs he kneels beside the woman. " Something I learned while i was traveling." He replied to the strangely familiar man. "Sana." I intoned while manipulating the healing energies within the herbs. The herbs glowed and disintegrated into green motes of light that entered the woman's body. When all the motes of light entered her some of the wounds healed and the wounds that weren't had the blood flow slowed. Standing up and dusting off his battle robes he spoke to the man. "That only healed the minor wounds, it only slowed the blood flow for the major ones. She won't be in grave danger as she was before but if we don't get her real medical help she'll still die." Offering his hand he spoke to him. " Thanks for the herbs, my name is Fenrir."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I am Alex, Pleased to meet you!" Alex looks at Fenrir in awe while shaking his hand. Alex kneels down and carefully examines the woman's body. The bleeding has lessened and all of the woman's minor injuries were closed up. Alex picks up his bandages and swiftly applies it to the major wounds with the speed and skill of an experienced medic. The bleeding has completely stopped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He turned around toward the commotion of the doorway, it had seemed as if they were patching a girl up. His drinks had arrived, did he really want to leave his spot? No, but he had a better idea. 

"Cthrain, do go see what is going on." He said. A dark shadow emerged from his body and lept onto the floor, where it moved and merged with others shadows till it reached the heavily armored woman's shadow. There it rested, taking the shape of the woman and craning to see from behind her. It watched as the long haired man and the medic collaborated to bandage and treat the girl. They introduced eachother and shook hands. Which is when it seemed like the armored woman's shadow spoke, "So... what do you think happened to her?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The girl seemed to have stopped bleeding, but she was still weak from blood loss and didn't look as though she would be getting up any time soon. Xahlafael crossed his arms as he looked down at the girl. "So, what are we going to do with her? Can't just leave her here in the doorway." He looked to the other members of the group for ideas. The man wasn't about to take responsibility for someone he didn't even know. 

Edited by Scout22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I think you need to get some better gear right now," Benjamin says as he bends down to help Jackmin pick up the arrows. "Those arrows and that bow aren't very sturdy," Benjamin says as he starts to stand up. "You need to get a bow that is bound to you." Benjamin then reaches out his hand to help Jackmin up. "I know a great place to buy a bow. It's just outside of town. Will you be willing to go with me?" @Element

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A tall man, with moderately tanned skin and flowing white hair walks into the tavern. He wears ebony black metal armour. There is a katana sheathed on his back, with the sheathe the same colour as the hilt of the blade and his armour. If one looks closely, there are some red highlights in his hair. His eyes are a murky green. The armour looks handmade, yet perfectly stable and well put together.

"Kmph," He silently grunts. "It has been a while since my last visit here, hasn't it? I wonder if they still serve that ale that is made with Firebrand Wine, Cyrodiilic Brandy, Flin, and Sujamma... Probably not."

He takes a seat at one of the tables, and silently watches the others as they drink and talk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Holden said:

He turned around toward the commotion of the doorway, it had seemed as if they were patching a girl up. His drinks had arrived, did he really want to leave his spot? No, but he had a better idea. 

"Cthrain, do go see what is going on." He said. A dark shadow emerged from his body and lept onto the floor, where it moved and merged with others shadows till it reached the heavily armored woman's shadow. There it rested, taking the shape of the woman and craning to see from behind her. It watched as the long haired man and the medic collaborated to bandage and treat the girl. They introduced eachother and shook hands. Which is when it seemed like the armored woman's shadow spoke, "So... what do you think happened to her?"

12 hours ago, Scout22 said:

The girl seemed to have stopped bleeding, but she was still weak from blood loss and didn't look as though she would be getting up any time soon. Xahlafael crossed his arms as he looked down at the girl. "So, what are we going to do with her? Can't just leave her here in the doorway." He looked to the other members of the group for ideas. The man wasn't about to take responsibility for someone he didn't even know. 

"She passed out," the armored woman responded, her smooth, plated armor glinting slightly in the light as she stood up from her kneel. "She's an unconcious woman." Her helm turned to Xahlafael, to Alex, to Fenrir, and back to Xalhafael. "And, depending on who you are, I suppose you could do a lot of things with her." Her full helm's visor faced the woman on the floor who's chest was rising and falling a lot calmer than before in those tight blue robes of hers. She stood there, seemingly just watching the body. But, before long, however, the woman and her armor eventually just turned and walked away, past the crowd, away from the group that surrounded that unfortunate woman.

Edited by The Roaro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×