supernal

Wall of Champions

Name: Invarti Sabiya
Thread: I, Henrietta [civil war]
Accomplishment: Sabiya helped thwart the kidnapping of Victory, a next-generation artificial intelligence created by the Monroe Foundation. This included navigating an explosive filled hallway, tracking the kidnappers to a remote location, and a high speed chase with an airship.

@Chouette

Edited by supernal

Name: Noel Trasimene
Accomplishment: Noel helped thwart the kidnapping of Victory, a next-generation artificial intelligence created by the Monroe Foundation, a notable economic rival of his own House. This included neutralizing explosive traps, interrogating a captured kidnapper for details, and wrecking the turbine of an airship. 

@desolate

Edited by supernal

Name: Tancred Takeda
Accomplishment: Tancred helped thwart the kidnapping of Victory, a next-generation artificial intelligence created by the Monroe Foundation. This included defending his team mates from a magical wand and shooting the slats off of an airship to keep it grounded.

@The Thunder Tyrant

Name: Ethen
Thread: Safeguard, or: how I learned to love the bomb [civil war]
Accomplishment: After being swept into police custody after a raid on a rally turned violent, Ethen infiltrates a rebel cell and joins their mission to bring down the local Safeguard storage node. Ethen manages to interfere with the rebel attack on the node

@Aleksei

Name: Lor Tekka
Thread: Safeguard, or: how I learned to love the bomb [civil war]
Accomplishment: After being swept into police custody after a raid on a rally turned violent, Ethen joins a rebel cell to takedown the local safeguard node and make magic free again. Lor aided in the distraction of the building guards, allowing the rebel leader the opportunity he needed to hack the node

@LorSanTekka

submitted by @amenities

NameDove
ThreadCarpe Noctem [civil war]
Accomplishment: Dove was drawn to Tia by the scent of bad blood between humans and vampires. Taking charge of a sizable group of vampires at an underground anti-human rally, Dove launched an attack on several key human locations throughout Tia and assisted in the unseating of human-favoring rule

@Mag