AceWinchester

Quest for new life

I am going on a noble quest to find a new place for my people to live and wouldn't mind bringing along some company. If anyone is interested, PM me for more in depth information. The basic outline... we will find out exactly what kinds of creatures live here in this beautiful land as we traverse the scape trying to locate a large plot of free land to place a colony. I will accept mages, and swordsmen. PM me if you have a different kind of character, and i'll see if I can fit it in.

Maybe we will get there, maybe we will die trying, the stakes are high, but who knows, we might even find a cave with treasures in it.

Edited by AceWinchester

A bright, warm, sunny morning, a young looking Elf is seen strolling through the city of Izabal. He is wearing the regular cloak with Jet black armor protruding around the edges. As he walks, people get curious about his being there. He is hardly known as a mercenary, or at all. His name is simply Shinerok, and he is looking for some followers.

He begins to speak in a medium voice that is enough to soothe the soul.

"My name is Shinerok, now with that out of the way,I am looking for any adventurers who are brave enough to walk with me across Orisa and into the great beyond, if necessary. I can offer protection to those who need or want it. I only ask that you don't bring any fire arms. I would like bows and swords for maximum stealthiness. So please join my fellow adventurers, and let us get to know each other as we travel to  new places and learn new things."

With that said, Shinerok walks into the nearest Pub and sits down to wait for new recruits.

Kronos once again finds himself in a pub. Even though he does not drink. Perhaps as only a place of refuge. Whatever the reason, he is studiously watching every person in the room, sniffing their scent as they enter.

Depression, anger and rage are common scents.  A new man enters, tall, long cloak, dark armor. His scent is complicated. Is he a hunter of werewolves?  Kronos shifts his hand to bring his silver compound bow into a ready position. The weapon pulses with the same cold anger it always does.

be silent  i think as the man takes a drink. As a Werewolf everyone is a potential murderer.

As Shinerok waits in the booth, he spots a white glow, barely visible in the light. He follows up his target with curious eyes, but doesn't move. He sits there and wonders what the man is thinking, as an elf generally does. With one final sip off his alcohol, he slowly stands to show a non threatening stance, and begins slowly making his way to the,...*blood vision* werewolf. This is dangerous, he thinks to himself, but remember who your brother is. On this thought, he flashes back to memories of his close brother Durok, then waves them past, he is history don't think of him anymore.

Now he is right up to the man/wolf so close even to smell his body odor. Bumping into him on accident, just to introduce himself.

"Oh, im sorry sir, I am such a clumsy fool," definitely a lie since Elves are some of the most nimble creatures to walk, "Hi, im Shinerok, and you are..." he trails off and stretches out a hand to shake.

The elf, shinerok, bumps into me. What a lie. Elves don't stumble. Kronos stares art the man,, his alcohol content defiantly detectable. 

"Yes a fool, for thinking I am stupid. I am Hunts-many-streams more commonly known as Kronos. What do you want?" Kronos make the fact that Ana arrow is knocked on his bow evident.  He is glad that his cloak is covering his dragon scale clothing. Perhaps this an is a thief.

"I want only to invite you, sly one, to journey across the lands of Orisa and beyond, it gets lonely out there if you don't have your-self to talk to."

Shinerok looks into Kronos' eyes with a gentle convincing smile. Slowly siting down at the nearest chair. "Oh, and I can tell you are moonborn, it isn't easy to hide, especially from an elf with Blood vision. The words are thick with the determination to have him join.

"So, what do you say, there is plenty in it for you. Do you seek anything?" ignoring the threat of a bow, He turns on the charm, usually conserved for the girls, but this seemed ok.

Edited by AceWinchester

A quest? Perhaps. Kronos allows the thought to mull. But the man is trying to trick him with charm. Wow.

"Am I looking for something? Yes, yes I am. Power. Money, and maybe a mate. But how could you offer this to me?" Kronos stares the elf directly in the face.  He was unsure if he could trust him who the hell (other than a drunk) becomes this comfortable with a child of the moon? A lunatic perhaps.  

I smile, my fangs extended. It made everything all the more sinister. I hoped.

the poor creature is...snarling, oh the fool. If only he knew my family. The look was almost pathetic except the idea of his brother came back again. Forcing that down, he spoke,

"You think im mad don't you. The fact that I am not afraid the least bit of your adorable teeth,...OH wait, you don't know me, how could I forget my manners, I am from the Rok family, they are mostly Lycans, except for me, I am only an elf, but a damn good one. I am not the least bit un-nerved about dealing with you or your kind, and as long as you are a nice little doggy, ill treat you with the respect one like you deserves. Oh, to answer your question, we are travelling across the nirn, you are bound to find treasures anywere we go, as far as the mate, I could do some things for you that you might respect for a while... thaaaat didn't come out right," his face begins to burn with the thought of being gay... not my style. "I am a mage, so I can soul trap something, an animal perhaps, and create a living being for you."

Kronos let his snarl fade as the elf spoke. The fool. It was. At this moment I wished I carried my .45. But alas, losing cool now would not do. 

" a male would do, but not one as ugly as you." Kronos figured the blade at his side. It was a short, thin blade, double edged, and poisoned. Hours of work had brought a mirrors polish and razor edge to it.  He could decapitate him in a moment's notice, but he had not fed in a week, and the wolf was close to the surface. Let's not ruin that record.

"I am not busy, so I may travel with you. Oh, and possibilities don't pay, what are you offering.?"

"Fun Fun Fun my large friend all fun and games, ya see, I need a new place to live and I am traveling out from the east to find some plot large enough to get a farm going then maybe I will build larger, oh the endless possibilities. Come on, a big guy like you as intimidating as you are to the smaller ones around, and from the smell of it, you haven't "had fun" in a while if you know what I mean. Now on to the mate, is this to be eaten or simply a companion, this depends on the power of the soul." He finishes, out of breath, looking into Kronos' eyes with a passion burning so bright it almost lit up the entire room,.. He sort'a looked like a manga character. eyes beaming like headlights "I really love doing things like that... if you would so dearly like" He bit his lip in a sexual manner then laughed at... nothing OOC he might be a psychopath, im getting worried.

Now he was flirting. This fucker was psychopathic. I settled back. He was not one to Fuck with. "I'm not doing anything. When do we leave, what supplies do we need?"  Hopefully this guy had coin. I had some, but I wasn't rich. 

I had the skills to produce such as needed, but warrants in ever other town was becoming extremely annoying.

"Well im glad you asked," with a wolfish grin, he pulls out a large list with only a few objects listed." This is what I have on me at the time, you add what you will be bringing and ill make some room for them." He is certainly getting annoying but presses on." We don't need anything but some food and man power, anything else is simply extra weight. I can create almost anything with basic alchemy so I don't need anything." A standard feeling of tranquility overcame the room as if his rant hadn't just happened. he winked at Kronos, leaned in and whispered they don't even remember we exist, so our conversation didn't happen. I will wait a day or two longer until I can get more people, then I shall alert people on our departure.

The door to the bar opened with considerable force as a figure in a trench coat entered. A glowing red eye gleamed from the figures face as he scoped the room. The man wore a tattered black leather trench coat, two strange pistols at his side with metal corkscrews instead of barrels and a metallic mask covering two thirds of his face. He took a moment to finish his scoping before moving to the bar and grabbing a drink. As he took his drink from the bar tender he ran a gloved hand through his black messy hair." Got any work around here barkeep?" The voice that echoed from inside the mask had a gas mask like muffling to it, as his words were spoken between extenuated breaths.