Jump to content
Valucre
TopHatProductions115

A New Factor on the Board

Recommended Posts

Hi!

I've come here to try out a new-found interest in story-telling and writing in general. The name's TopHatProductions115 - don't Google search me, it will only give you a headache. I hope that I can make things here interesting for all of you, and intend to give this a good college-try. You can also find me on Writer's Cafe, if you are inclined to do so. But please avoid looking for me elsewhere. With that said, (only if you're looking for a custom story and/or character already - pretty long):

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B98YR-Jm_dNAZlRZVnpuaWFpVEE&usp=sharing

Alternative link:

http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/TopHatProdxns115/1469620/

Please note - extremely long...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's off-topic in the scheme of things, but if you wish:

https://www.google.com/search?q=TopHatProductions115

My main content stream is YouTube/Google Plus. The rest of the results all include my content in some way or another, whether it be a review, post, answer, or article. BTW, I don't own the websites in most cases (unless it's TXP-Network related).

Edited by TopHatProductions115
clarification

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Hello TopHat, i hope you enjoy this community and you find partners with who you can RP with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/25/2015 at 0:38 AM, TopHatProductions115 said:

don't Google search me

Oh, come on, that's too much of a tease.

Welcome! Do you have an idea of what or where you'd like to post?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2015 at 2:51 PM, The Hummingbird said:

Hey Tophat, welcome to Valucre! I'm Raze, the Hummingbird of Valucre and Penguin Overlord, board leader of Genesaris. I checked out your Deviantart. You're damn good. I hope you have fun here!

Yes, I must agree.  I especially liked "Silver among the branches" and "Silver skies."  Very evocative; you've a good eye for detail. 

Welcome to Valucre!  As EightbitHero said, there is a showcase area for artwork, so you can leave a link there.  And someone has a museum in Terrenus (I forget where as I'm focusing on Genesaris, but I know I read the post) that displays your art as if it takes place in the gameworld. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess I'll keep the art in mind - might be able to develop the related backstories more...

On 12/27/2015 at 10:29 PM, Words^3 said:

Oh, come on, that's too much of a tease.

Welcome! Do you have an idea of what or where you'd like to post?

Yes - I have a group of characters that I can introduce, each with separate histories/origins. Sci-Fi based.

On 12/27/2015 at 1:14 AM, Mickey Flash said:

TopHat, I peeked at your links.  I love it.  So organized.  And I love your sketches of the knights.  You've got talent.  Welcome to Valucre.  :) 

Thanks! I'll be sure to take a look through your characters as well. 

 

On 12/26/2015 at 2:51 PM, The Hummingbird said:

Hey Tophat, welcome to Valucre! I'm Raze, the Hummingbird of Valucre and Penguin Overlord, board leader of Genesaris. I checked out your Deviantart. You're damn good. I hope you have fun here!

In reference to the "fun" part: I'll try to!

14 hours ago, Stalwartian said:

Yes, I must agree.  I especially liked "Silver among the branches" and "Silver skies."  Very evocative; you've a good eye for detail. 

Welcome to Valucre!  As EightbitHero said, there is a showcase area for artwork, so you can leave a link there.  And someone has a museum in Terrenus (I forget where as I'm focusing on Genesaris, but I know I read the post) that displays your art as if it takes place in the gameworld. 

That sounds like fun - I'll have to check it out...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TopHatProductions115 said:

I guess I'll keep the art in mind - might be able to develop the related backstories more...

Yes - I have a group of characters that I can introduce, each with separate histories/origins. Sci-Fi based.

Thanks! I'll be sure to take a look through your characters as well. 

 

In reference to the "fun" part: I'll try to!

That sounds like fun - I'll have to check it out...

That would be this guy: http://www.valucre.com/topic/29979-your-art-now-in-casper/

Welcome to Valucre :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mickey Flash said:

Nooooooo!  I mean.... you can if you want to.  :embarrassed:

No problem - I took a look at Jo's profile. Not bad for a werewolf. In fact, I think that Jo might be my favourite werewolf character in fiction so far (I'm not really into the mystic creatures genre, but I made an exception).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×