Voting has reset for the month of July. Valucre is in the top 10 but we aim for the top 3 for maximum visibility when people land on the home page of the topsite. If you want to help new members discover Valucre, vote for us daily.

Valucre

Register now to gain access to the World of Valucre. Once you do, you'll be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You can ask questions before signing up in the pre-registration threadexplore the world's lore in the Valucre Overview, and learn all you need to know in five minutes by reading the Getting Started page.

• Announcements

• supernal

Vote for Valucre [July]   05/16/2017

Voting for the month of July is open on TopRPSites! Vote for Valucre daily and help new members searching for a place to roleplay discover the same joys you have in Valucre. You can vote daily, so make voting for Valucre a habit. Discussion thread
TopHatProductions115

A New Factor on the Board

17 posts in this topic

Hi!

I've come here to try out a new-found interest in story-telling and writing in general. The name's TopHatProductions115 - don't Google search me, it will only give you a headache. I hope that I can make things here interesting for all of you, and intend to give this a good college-try. You can also find me on Writer's Cafe, if you are inclined to do so. But please avoid looking for me elsewhere. With that said, (only if you're looking for a custom story and/or character already - pretty long):

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B98YR-Jm_dNAZlRZVnpuaWFpVEE&usp=sharing

Alternative link:

http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/TopHatProdxns115/1469620/

Please note - extremely long...

It's off-topic in the scheme of things, but if you wish:

https://www.google.com/search?q=TopHatProductions115

My main content stream is YouTube/Google Plus. The rest of the results all include my content in some way or another, whether it be a review, post, answer, or article. BTW, I don't own the websites in most cases (unless it's TXP-Network related).

Edited by TopHatProductions115
clarification

Well I see you like art, they have a members creativity corner here for your artistic needs!

Hello TopHat, i hope you enjoy this community and you find partners with who you can RP with.

Welcome aboard.

On 12/25/2015 at 0:38 AM, TopHatProductions115 said:

don't Google search me

Oh, come on, that's too much of a tease.

Welcome! Do you have an idea of what or where you'd like to post?

TopHat, I peeked at your links.  I love it.  So organized.  And I love your sketches of the knights.  You've got talent.  Welcome to Valucre.  :) 

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2015 at 2:51 PM, The Hummingbird said:

Hey Tophat, welcome to Valucre! I'm Raze, the Hummingbird of Valucre and Penguin Overlord, board leader of Genesaris. I checked out your Deviantart. You're damn good. I hope you have fun here!

Yes, I must agree.  I especially liked "Silver among the branches" and "Silver skies."  Very evocative; you've a good eye for detail. 

Welcome to Valucre!  As EightbitHero said, there is a showcase area for artwork, so you can leave a link there.  And someone has a museum in Terrenus (I forget where as I'm focusing on Genesaris, but I know I read the post) that displays your art as if it takes place in the gameworld. 

I guess I'll keep the art in mind - might be able to develop the related backstories more...

On 12/27/2015 at 10:29 PM, Words^3 said:

Oh, come on, that's too much of a tease.

Welcome! Do you have an idea of what or where you'd like to post?

Yes - I have a group of characters that I can introduce, each with separate histories/origins. Sci-Fi based.

On 12/27/2015 at 1:14 AM, Mickey Flash said:

TopHat, I peeked at your links.  I love it.  So organized.  And I love your sketches of the knights.  You've got talent.  Welcome to Valucre.  :) 

Thanks! I'll be sure to take a look through your characters as well. 

On 12/26/2015 at 2:51 PM, The Hummingbird said:

Hey Tophat, welcome to Valucre! I'm Raze, the Hummingbird of Valucre and Penguin Overlord, board leader of Genesaris. I checked out your Deviantart. You're damn good. I hope you have fun here!

In reference to the "fun" part: I'll try to!

14 hours ago, Stalwartian said:

Yes, I must agree.  I especially liked "Silver among the branches" and "Silver skies."  Very evocative; you've a good eye for detail. 

Welcome to Valucre!  As EightbitHero said, there is a showcase area for artwork, so you can leave a link there.  And someone has a museum in Terrenus (I forget where as I'm focusing on Genesaris, but I know I read the post) that displays your art as if it takes place in the gameworld. 

That sounds like fun - I'll have to check it out...

2 minutes ago, TopHatProductions115 said:

Nooooooo!  I mean.... you can if you want to.  :embarrassed:

3 minutes ago, TopHatProductions115 said:

I guess I'll keep the art in mind - might be able to develop the related backstories more...

Yes - I have a group of characters that I can introduce, each with separate histories/origins. Sci-Fi based.

In reference to the "fun" part: I'll try to!

That sounds like fun - I'll have to check it out...

That would be this guy: http://www.valucre.com/topic/29979-your-art-now-in-casper/

Welcome to Valucre :)

Just now, Mickey Flash said:

Nooooooo!  I mean.... you can if you want to.  :embarrassed:

No problem - I took a look at Jo's profile. Not bad for a werewolf. In fact, I think that Jo might be my favourite werewolf character in fiction so far (I'm not really into the mystic creatures genre, but I made an exception).

Mickey Flash likes this