Voting has reset for the month of March. Valucre is in the top 10 but we aim for the top 3 for maximum visibility when people land on the home page of the topsite. If you want to help new members discover Valucre, vote for us daily.

Welcome to Valucre

Register now to gain access to the World of Valucre. Once you do, you'll be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You can ask questions before signing up in the pre-registration threadexplore the world's lore in the Valucre Overview, and learn all you need to know in five minutes by reading the Getting Started page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LostBoyz

*Peeks from behind monitor*

16 posts in this topic

Hiya! 

I am new to Valucre, not to roleplaying, though...I guess I rank myself a green belt of RP, lol. 

I am 25, I teach kids how to make video games all day.

I started roleplaying in middle school now that I remember it all thanks to the-n(use to be noggin don't know what it is now thanks to Degrassi) from there I evolved to Gaia and D20 systems. That was fun, crewed a few rp's wrote some game systems throughout high school. Got to college and switched to hardcore RPing on Gaia with no D20 (T1). I got bruised and beaten far more times than I care to admit, but it was always a blast. 

I am currently in the process of dusting off some of my more creative pastimes. Rping being a big one I figured I would dive back into head first. Be gentle...ly brutal!

Edited by LostBoyz

Hello LostBoyz! :D  Looks to me like you may have a black belt in RP.  I have been RPing for 8 months.  I guess I'm a white belt?  ;)  LOL  Maybe you can teach me a thing or two about T1.  I am always eager to learn new things.  I hope we can RP soon in the future.  Welcome to Valucre. 

LostBoyz and Paroxysm like this

11 hours ago, LostBoyz said:

Hiya! 

I am new to Valucre, not to roleplaying, though...I guess I rank myself a green belt of RP, lol. 

I am 25, I teach kids how to make video games all day.

I started roleplaying in middle school now that I remember it all thanks to the-n(use to be noggin don't know what it is now thanks to Degrassi) from there I evolved to Gaia and D20 systems. That was fun, crewed a few rp's wrote some game systems throughout high school. Got to college and switched to hardcore RPing on Gaia with no D20 (T1). I got bruised and beaten far more times than I care to admit, but it was always a blast. 

I am currently in the process of dusting off some of my more creative pastimes. Rping being a big one I figured I would dive back into head first. Be gentle...ly brutal!

Hi there.

I'm a rope belt in RP.

What I mean by that is that I mastered all degrees of the black belt, even the one they award you posthumously but without dying, and then fought in epic wars that made me lose my belts and gis and such so I spent years in the wilderness so yeah, had to make my own. 

Take my hand and I will show you the top of the mountain. 

Anyway, this is awesome. Welcome back to roleplay. How long has it been? If it's been years and you've never experienced something like Valucre before . . . I mean I know it can't be perfect for absolutely everyone but I think you're going to find that you're in for quite a ride. That there's a lot of awesome things to do with a LOT of awesome people to do it with and in most cases, if you crave something that isn't being offered, you can offer it yourself and get a group behind it.

We shall see!

Let me know if you have any questions, and welcome to Valucre. 

3 minutes ago, supernal said:

I'm a rope belt in RP.

What I mean by that is that I mastered all degrees of the black belt, even the one they award you posthumously but without dying, and then fought in epic wars that made me lose my belts and gis and such so I spent years in the wilderness so yeah, had to make my own. 

Take my hand and I will show you the top of the mountain. 

Love this. 

11 hours ago, Red the Ambivalent said:

Hey! Fellow Gaiain! Welcome!

We are like cockroaches, aren't we? And I am the smelliest and hardest to kill. XD

Welcome to Valucre friend. I am a troll from Gaia and is the grandmaster of grandmasters in RP -- as the top ranking n00b. :)

So much love, I am super excited to start rping with everyone.

I didn't know so many fellow Gaiains were here, Karite the Reaper at your service. 

It has been about 6 years since I've roleplayed, but i haven't stopped thinking of stories or characters.

I have a weird character I've been wanting to use for a couple of years.

A traveling chef who is a mage. His mother dreamed of him being a great mage, but all he wanted to do was be a cook, like his dad. (Both happily married and old)

I would love any ideas on how to introduce him. I was thinking of starting in Mageside perhaps?

Dredge likes this

I was Sin Malkeiri or Sin Kinslayer on Gaia from 2004-2010

9 minutes ago, LostBoyz said:

(Both happily married and old)

We could fix that, you know, permanently :P 

I used to be Red Yusuke on gaia ('05-'14), and I've the Red the Ambivalent since. Hang around Barton Town? I frequented Commerce the most.

I wish I had that much experience. I'm 17, I've been writing roleplays for 5 years. I feel like such a newbie despite that. Nice to meet you!

^ Newbie. XD

You ARE not a newbie, so shush.