Voting has reset for the month of March. Valucre is in the top 10 but we aim for the top 3 for maximum visibility when people land on the home page of the topsite. If you want to help new members discover Valucre, vote for us daily.

Welcome to Valucre

Register now to gain access to the World of Valucre. Once you do, you'll be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You can ask questions before signing up in the pre-registration threadexplore the world's lore in the Valucre Overview, and learn all you need to know in five minutes by reading the Getting Started page.

Fae

A Fae Poet's Poetry

18 posts in this topic

Trust me

Simple words with so much depth.

Trust me

And a thousand voices rang out, shrieking their opinions.

Trust me

As if every other soul didn't ask the same.

Trust me

As if they, they all would be any different.

Trust me

I don't have faith to trust. Too much experience showing me the liars thick and thin.

Trust me

Always the same thing. Always the same response. Always the same end.

Trust me

Doing so would be madness. Doing so would be a repeating process of failure.

Trust me

Because every person who has said to trust them has left.

Trust me

Because every love was lost.

Trust me

Because every fight meant nothing.

Trust me 

Because every promise will be broken.

Trust me

Because you deserve better.

Trust me 

Because they are all liars.

Trust me

Because nothing will hurt you more.

Trust me

Because without it you won't ache.

Trust me

Because I will hurt you.

Trust me

Because I will drown you.

Trust me

All lies. All broken promises. All cracks in my jagged pieces.

Trust me

Because I promise to love you. To keep you. To be the one who keeps their word.

Trust me

Because without I won't  be satisfied. Because if you can't then you will escape unharmed.

Trust me

Because the end won't be as sweet.

Trust me

Because you...You will die this time. You will never move on. You will shatter.

Trust me

Because I am truth. I am depression. I am the only thing that will keep my promise. Will keep my word.

Trust me

This time I won't take no for an answer.

Trust me

This time I will end the cycle.

Trust me

A poet without a heart is only a grave to be.

Trust me

You've done this too long.

Trust me

You've nothing left to give.

Trust me

You've nothing left to say.

Trust me

This is the last.

Trust me

You don't belong.

Trust me

Just end it.

Trust me

You'll feel better.

Trust me

I did.

It's why I ache so hauntingly. Why I loved so genuinely. Why I fought so ferociously. Why I wept until I couldn't breathe. Why I hate myself for being so naive. Why I kept trying. Why I kept crying. Why I kept fighting. Why I kept loving. 

I tried to trust and ribbons were my end. Shards of my heart and soul scattered to the wind.

Trust me, for dead men tell no tales.

Slank44 likes this

Henry's Hard Soda

Regressive behaviours, too much time spent modifying for future endeavours, lost that light along the way for those I enamoured, one step forward 10 steps back. You love too sincerely, open up your heart willy-nilly and find yourself wondering why hurt feels like hell on a good day. 

You're much too brilliant to play this act again.

A thousand voice choir, every intention bent on self-destruction and punishment. Arms covered in scars soon to find new additions, all because a promise of death spurned being YOU 100% of the time. You don't know how to hide anymore, little one, and you're either going to find the courage to face every ache and agony with the same passion you find in poetry or die at every small infraction, every poor reaction, every negative action causing a chaos matched only in quantum mechanics. 

I wonder how she's doing?

And this is the moment where reality reigns on down, your home is scattered to the winds of time, hurricane gusts laying waste to war torn battlefields of shredded scraps and broken glass. What a morbidly gorgeous gift you must make, the fractures in your heart cobweb labyrinths waiting for the next betrayal. 

Trust me.

As if every other soul hasn't wanted the same. You're a game, child, nothing more and nothing less... Never worth the effort nor worth the mess but always worth the moments left until eventuality takes it's rightful throne. 

You have no home, little one, and I doubt you ever will. 
If only you'd learn your lesson and give up, still. 

I love you

If only love were ever genuine. If only running weren't the only option. If only fighting didn't wear us thin.If only passion meant we fought for the pursuit of happiness again and again and again.

If only is my favourite phrase.  
If only, if only, if only....

Edited by Fae

Colon Cancer

I’d beg to differ if only it meant another word to hear, speak my name in subtle undertones and hold me close, my dear. Sorrow plagues me, sadness mixed with a disastrous hint of delirium and nothing short of love struck serum will make me well, make my eyes wet with current come to shut their swelling fester

I am sick” they say and she, ever the patron of playing the perfect pitch, sat near to silence, listening to their heart break.

You never considered what honesty looked like… What the intent to do what was wrong for it all to be right could really mean, lean and littered with sincerity, the thumping of organ tissue against hallowed bones sharing the inevitable ache of home, alone and afraid, each promise made was another shovel deeper than the last, a past history of knowing where this would lead marking their own grave.  

I love you.
And the world in which they quaked came crashing down in waves of echoed harmony, cacophony playing like an entrance to the heavens, trumpets on high sharing their epiphany.

Judgement would come soon.

If only, if only, the world would come to know me, to hold me and have me and love me too.

Faerie Tales and miracles, merry fails and spherical circumstance.

Been there, done that, nothing new to chance.

A darling dance of depression, each session a crescendo of anarchy peaking at perfection, recollection of the merry ways, the aching days, the sudden praise, and all comes crashing down…

Another phase, they say. Another lesson learned in pain.

I am a stepping stone, a ever alone in a raging river waiting for another chance to skip, stable sincerity perfectly designed to slip, pass me over and move along, I am just another hopeless love song.

What a claim for love is never perfect… Yet every ache was wholly worth it. You’ll never understand the demand of design, pretend to hide when every fiber strives for reflection, the mirror broken and shattered, jagged edges worth the time if only you could find it in your heart to give…

I miss the world being ever out of shape, the flutter of butterflies and head fuzz I couldn’t shake.

Why couldn’t you love yourself like you knew you deserved? Why couldn’t you listen to every word you fought to leave unheard? If only, if only, this path is so lonely, if only, if only, you knew the words I couldn’t bare to shape and share.

Gods how I wished you knew how much this heart does care.