Valucre
Tangora998

Casual Apocalypse OOC

Lol smooth. Side note, crystal has no relations to anyone in the group. Xavier I don't think is anyone's brother either. I believe Kate is the one with a younger brother. He is one of the two kids who were sleeping in the tent. That being said it's understandable that Cole as a character would make that mistake as he is knew so it would be kinda funny just to leave it in. Haha

Salt Lake City is where we are going to be headed, but it is a four hour drive from where we are. And since the zombiessss pushed us out of camp in a panic, we are actually headed the longer way which is around 5 hours and 20 minutes. 

The next town we'll stop at is Manilla, it's not too far away, and it's very very small. I think we'll just stop there and take a breather, let people process things and calm down. Then as May and someone like Gabriel check over everything and everyone to see that we're all good to go, we can have a few people wander the town and scavenge what we can. Then your new person can pop up!