jaistlyn

Yh'mi AMA

Ask Me Anything!

Yh'mi is a land of mystery and horror, set in Terrenus. Much of the information known IC-ly is written on the board and in the lore, but it may not be comprehensive. If you have any questions, you can ask me here, and I will answer them as best as I can. To keep the mystery of the area, I might choose to answer you in PM if it's something that I think should not be revealed prematurely. 

Yh'mi's lore is always being expanded. If you have any suggestions and feedback for the board, you can let me know here as well! I would appreciate it very much.

-

Dare ye enter this land of utter darkness?

What is Lun'silth? He's pretty vague in the lore, and I have no idea what RP threads to look into to see what it actually is.

Why is he so dangerous -- what "bad events" happened with him, and how was he involved? Was it an obvious consequence of his actions, or is it just a correlation which the Order have taken to be causation (if only for safety's sake)?

4 hours ago, Disturbing Demon said:

What is Lun'silth? He's pretty vague in the lore, and I have no idea what RP threads to look into to see what it actually is.

Why is he so dangerous -- what "bad events" happened with him, and how was he involved? Was it an obvious consequence of his actions, or is it just a correlation which the Order have taken to be causation (if only for safety's sake)?

Lun'Silth is one of the mysteries of Yh'mi. The Order of the White Hand badly wants to know what it is as well, the full influence of its powers, and its motivations, since it obviously is intelligent.

However, any suspected contact with the creature in the past has only led to the tainting of the person, madness and disaster. The Order does not know how to deal with Lun'Silth's strong psychic powers. Thus, until the Order finds some way to handle it, they are instructing all to stay away.

A hint: The quest Black Destiny will reveal some of its intentions.

If you wish to have a flavour of exactly how it is like when you're close by to Lun'Silth, read all of bigfatcat's posts in this thread, starting from this post:

Edited by jaistlyn

This may be a long shot given the fact that Yh'mi'ians are probably much more (appropriately) focused on surviving than on art but any chance they have an artist or two that I could reference in something like this?

https://www.valucre.com/topic/41828-museum-of-global-art-and-history/?tab=comments#comment-754389

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.