Malintzin

Show and Tell - Rae's Gallery

Because I just have too much art to show off. I'm a peacock when it comes to these kinds of things.

It's been a busy work-seven-days-a-week kinda few weeks but I finally have a short day and free time to show off some recent Kirena Yor digs I scored. These first two were done by eggperon who has done a few for Kirena in the past. I asked King which outfit suited her more and we agreed that both of them worked, so both of them it was! The Imperatrix of Carmine don't play when it comes to fashion.

qtrEfPM.png3HZSUDg.png

I also had a chance to meet some childhood friends of the boyfriend's, one of whom is an artist named Brandi who did this lovely headshot of the Lady in Red for me. She does not have a page per se but does her commissions through an art discord channel super affordable so if anyone is curious, just hit my PMs.

kvsmE2T.png

Outfits:

Spoiler

q8r1WmN.png3EjrPZ9.pnglYck9E2.pngV8Gng1e.pngYIPlhj1.jpgV5LIWFB.pngMkzIFil.jpgOrvgbin.png9huifID.pngRQUqaP3.pngEADVbdY.jpgfLFk8WD.pngsVV3s21.pngXjSIki1.png

Armor:

Spoiler

9YWRlo5.pngw5x3sOR.pngg3ius60l.jpgzVuKmrFl.jpgjEBsuX2l.pngoxQ0hB4l.jpg

Solo:

Spoiler

qhoWdBs.jpgDB7HL1f.jpg3YhFhtu.jpgmYcjnoS.jpg5x30r8L.pngyDIWfXL.jpgxmza6Kl.png

Couple/Group:

Spoiler

Xl9rvYA.pngYuCWZyl.pngMBy8jb4.jpgM5mhIwy.jpgyI1khUZ.png07ba23d226.jpg

37a31d59fa.jpg

YOaw5yI.jpg

NSFW: