Mickey Flash

Elendaron AMA

Elendaron is having an area make-over.  Because of this, there may be some confusion on what is old lore and what is new.  As the board leader, I plan to create as quickly as possible.  I have many great RPers to help me along with this.  Some of the areas are completed, while some are still being developed. 

If anyone has any questions regarding specific areas, lore, or even minor details, please feel free to ask them here.  I will try to respond quickly.  There may be questions I don't have answers to yet.  If that is so, I'll just let you know that "I don't know at this time."  :smile:  Your questions will help me to realize what I need to concentrate on when developing the area.  Thank you for your participation. 

How much of a current/future presence/influence does RB have on Elendaron? To my understanding the prime mover in that organization has vacated, and the gains would be forfeit.

Is there any push to maintain or grow that in Elendaron? I can understand keeping what tech and advances were gained from that involvement. But aside from that, is there any overwhelming need to reference them in future writing/lore aside from a historic standpoint?

Edited by carrionjackal

The involvement of Rainbow Bridge will be included in the historical aspect of Elendaron as recent history.  There might be a mention or two of that organization when talking about where the more modern aspects of tech came from.  Since Rainbow Bridge has moved on back to 'Earth,' there are only a few members left in Elendaron that can say "Remember when we were Rainbow Bridge?" 

I hadn't thought about Rainbow Bridge coming back to take back the throne, but it's an interesting idea.  I'm not going to discount any future possibilities, but at the moment it doesn't look likely.  So, a historical view of that organization would be the proper place at the moment. 

Alterion being so close might also have an influence on more modern tech as well.  Just wanted to add that.   

The Athentha region is Elendaron's allies.  Rin, you are still in control of all things Athentha.  Everything that you write in Athentha, or change will be the lore for your section.  If it somehow effects the rest of Elendaron, we can discuss that. 

I plan to have the new queen visit every area in her region, including her allies.  If you'd like to solidify the ally status between our areas during the visit, I'd be cool with that.  :smile:

Ah cool. Yeah I need to get that going so Athentha has allies for when my war rp gets madly going and need help.

I wanted to know cause I was wondering about it. I still consider Elendaron and Athentha together.

You are listed under Elendaron, so you are part of the Elendaron group.  But I have no say on how you run your board.  So you have all the control and perks, and none of the drawbacks (having me bug you constantly).   :bigsmile:  I can still bug you though, if you'd like.  :smile:

Can always bug me.

Well technically yes cause I bought but I still think they are a part of it. Like all together.

I'm odd like that. Now off to do rp stuff and not clutter this.

On 8/6/2017 at 2:28 PM, sheep said:

Hey Mickey! Awesome work on the board. Could you tell me more about The Obsidian Tear? How does it work? Who owns it? Do they serve tea and cookies?

I believe there is  page in Elendaron on the Obsidian Tear that explains how it works.  It's not owned.  It's like a free roaming spirit, with no rhyme or reason, or explanation.  As for the tea and cookies.... sure!  If you write it, it can totally be served.  :smile:

Edited by Mickey Flash