Voting has reset for the month of July. Valucre is in the top 10 but we aim for the top 3 for maximum visibility when people land on the home page of the topsite. If you want to help new members discover Valucre, vote for us daily.

Valucre

Register now to gain access to the World of Valucre. Once you do, you'll be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You can ask questions before signing up in the pre-registration threadexplore the world's lore in the Valucre Overview, and learn all you need to know in five minutes by reading the Getting Started page.

• Announcements

• supernal

Vote for Valucre [July]   05/16/2017

Voting for the month of July is open on TopRPSites! Vote for Valucre daily and help new members searching for a place to roleplay discover the same joys you have in Valucre. You can vote daily, so make voting for Valucre a habit. Discussion thread
supernal

Donations 7.0

13 posts in this topic

btn_donate_SM.gif 

Cost Reason
284.88 VPS (BlueHost)
40 IPS Renewal
50 Shift theme + copyright removal
15 Villain theme
14.4 TRP sponsor 1 mo
29.88 Comodo SSL 1yr
14.4 TRP sponsor 1 mo
14 Facebook page promotion
5.39 Facebook post promotion
14.4 TRP sponsor 1 mo
10 Facebook page promotion
62.5 Half of web developer payment for home page
40 IPS Renewal
10 Shift theme renewal
10 Villain theme renewal
14.4 TRP sponsor 1 mo
62.5 Other half of web developer payment for home page
43.2 12 weeks of trp sponsor
5.5 Ban from topic mod
39.9 Modifications to homepage by dev
9.45 Final touchups on homepage by dev

Total: $789.80
Grand Total: - 637.23

Most costs are self-explanatory, so if there are questions on any of them feel free to PM me and desolate.

Last year we went $1000+ over our total costs. Without a doubt, this was Valucre's best year for donations. This is due in major part to the extraordinary contribution of a single member, so while I don't expect to hit the same milestone this year though it'd be nice, it's still an accomplishment worth noting. 

For donations, I used to round up and work off of the full amount but will now instead account for the actual value after PayPal's tax gets taken out for the sake of clarity.

So if you have it in your heart and in your wallet to help keep Valucre running, on behalf of administration and the community at large, we'd sure be appreciative!

Incentives

1. Custom user title changes
    1. 2.50 = 1x
    2. 5.00 = 2x
    3. 10.00 = 4x
    4. 20.00 = 8x

btn_donate_SM.gif

Edited by supernal

And our very first donation for the new fiscal year!: 1BE78864DR366402B

Not sure if they want to remain anonymous or not so I'll just leave it generic. Thanks very much to this member for helping keep Valucre alive and thriving!

Let the bells of salvation ring again. Our second donation!: 5AN24838MK464133C

27 minutes ago, olivejuice. said:

As I do every year.. I donated. <3 Still love you Valucre.

Despite being pulled away from the Greatest of Hobbies by real-world pressures, pleasures, and activities, you still go out of your way to help keep the site running. 

You. Are. Appreciated! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Transaction: 3G97384877783773U

Your welcome.

supernal likes this

Over the span of 20 minutes, we got 4 donations. That's wow. In my eyes, that's really something. 

Thank you all, everyone that has donated and anyone that plans to in the future, for not only taking the time to go through the process, but to gift some of your sweat and effort in the form of hard-earned currency to help Valucre keep the lights on and get out to more people. 

Deus Ex Aizen likes this