Valucre
Eclipse

Taen HQ

1 hour ago, Sétanta the Hound said:

hey would a taen discord be legal?

as in the chat app, it'd be fun to share taen memes or plan storylines faster without clogging valucre, as well as keeping this as THE taen ooc.

I don't have much to say on the utility of memes but will say that planning storylines on valucre is definitely not clogging it. That's the kind of RP bread and butter the site was made for 

SOME REPLIES ARE UP!!!

@Piperpie are you cool with ending China after another page or after we finish page 2? We could just have it as a prelude for Totenborough + new species discovery! Or maybe they find the salamander nest in an old abandoned Totenborough tunnel and run. Up to you :D

@danzilla3 Sorry the worms reply was so short, but I couldn't think of anything else to add to it. I'll reply faster (hopefully) after that one though, so I can properly kick that off

@Rudolph @Sétanta the Hound You guys wanna keep going or do you want to wrap up the hydra thread soon? If you want to keep playing, let's at least wrap up the current "day" so Morty can continue training the hydra for the next couple days (this encounter should give the hydra some trust in him, so Rudolph, you can play it likely in the next few days. (He's still got a bet with Carina to train it properly in a week :D)

ALSO ALSO ALSO the in-character reason for Arrival's hieroglyphs and Totenborough and the current Taen-Yhmi event could be that the old civilization that used to inhabit Totenborough and lived underground are secretly very knowledgeable in worldrift (and like... worldrift math. Maybe), and somehow calculated the Taen-Yhmi mountain switcheroo, predicting the volcano's appearance centuries ago.

Not sure if Alex has another lore background explanation for the event but that's a cool theory :D

I wanna be in something important too :'(

Well... I might in a different Taen thread. Probably pretty soon too if my current Taen quest speeds up eventually.

Oh well. BLNT

4 minutes ago, Abe Büzer said:

Well... I might in a different Taen thread. Probably pretty soon too if my current Taen quest speeds up eventually.

Oh well. BLNT

You can always choose a quest and make it be important :D it's all a matter of what you plan to create!

Also @SabersFire still want me to post in the vines thread? I can do a thing tomorrow if you wanf ^_^

1 minute ago, Csl said:

You can always choose a quest and make it be important :D it's all a matter of what you plan to create!

Also @SabersFire still want me to post in the vines thread? I can do a thing tomorrow if you wanf ^_^

I have just been busy that's why I haven't posted yet. I will post today! :) Sorry for the wait on it!

@Csl It's a whole thing I'm planning. We'll I get more into it as the next realmtide event approaches.

Should I have Athena send Carina to go do research on the hieroglyphs so you can use that to go momentarily off grid?

2 hours ago, Abe Büzer said:

Oh well. BLNT

No rush! I have board events every couple months to spice things up. If you miss one, you can just get in on the next one.

If course important threads are not just limited to Events though. Like Jill said, you can make any thread or quest important. You can play off of the main plots we are spinning, or create your own! If it gets enough speed, Jill or I might get involved and make it an event! 

There's really no limit to what you can do. 

Oh also you guys, Ursa Madeum's new lore article is going to go up in a few days but the board won't really have my full attention until the crossover with Yh'mi is done. That being said, I'll be looking for governors for the island cities. If you think you're up to it send me a PM once the lore article is posted and you've read it.

Edited by Ataraxy

6 hours ago, Ataraxy said:

@Csl It's a whole thing I'm planning. We'll I get more into it as the next realmtide event approaches.

Should I have Athena send Carina to go do research on the hieroglyphs so you can use that to go momentarily off grid?

Yes please ; - ; can't really promise consistent activity, even on weekends.